Chapter 01

yes the girl in the picture is from Vine, ( Gwendolyn Celine ). She'll be playing Jade.

if its your kinda thing to like, imagine the character as yourself instead, which I'm sure most of you might do, thats totally okay idec.

I'm using her because she is literally goals and I hate it when people use like the most perfect girls ever found off of freaking google. I most definitely have done that before so yeah ik, STOP YELLING AT ME!

Anyway enjoy this story blah blah blah, vote if yah feel like it, comment if yah want and uhh yeah I guess thats it! ;)

and yes ik that i said i wasnt going to tell you to vote and comment but i kinda like it when people do so yeah XD

_______________________________________________________________

Jade;

"Jade, let's go, please! John's waiting for me and I have to go!"

"Mom, oh my god, I'm coming! Just chill out, Jesus." I huff out the last part knowing she'd flip out if she heard me talk to her like that.

I make last minute adjustments to my hair and walk out of the bathroom, slipping on my shoes. I quickly grab my sweatshirt from my unmade bed and rush downstairs to where my mom is running around like a headless chicken checking to make sure she looks perfect and tip top for her fiancé. That's what she continuously calls him anyway. They're actually just dating, not even engaged. She's been going out with this guy for almost three months and tells me how, "he's the one."

She also keeps talking about how she wants me to meet this guy's son because he's "my age" and that we're gonna be "brother and sister someday," but I think it's all a load of shit. I'm happy for her, don't get my wrong but like, she constantly nags me about meeting this kid! Like, do I look like I care? Because I sure as hell don't! You think I want some smelly, hormonal, pubescent boy child living in the same house as me? Yeah no.

I watch my mom as she puts in earrings, holding her car keys between her teeth, at the same time as she's trying to put on her heels. I laugh to myself at how much effort she's putting into all of this. Like c'mon now how many dates have you two been on now? Quite a few actually, so why all the need to dress up? I don't get it.

I'm over here wearing ripped skinny jeans and a T-shirt I got from Forever 21, not even beginning to compare to how my own mother looks. She's wearing a tight black dress with black heels and diamond earrings; which I'm pretty sure was an anniversary gift from her man friend.

Finally she successfully manages to get herself together and grabs her purse.

"Okay Jaybaby, let's go!" She opens the door and rushes out to the car. I groan quietly, hating it when she calls me that. I follow behind her, walking out the front door and shutting it behind me.

I get in the back seat and toss my sweatshirt in the other seat, pulling out my phone and shutting the car door.

"So where are we even going?" I ask, not looking up from my phone. She starts the car and pulls out of the driveway quickly.

She smiles before answering, "Jaybaby, we're going to go meet John's son."

I freeze and look up from my phone, "Wh-what?! Why?" I whine, looking at her through the rear view mirror.

"Because Jade, you're going to be his sister someday soon! You have to get comfortable with each other!" She argues back, looking back at me through the rear view mirror.

"But mom!" I plead in a begging manner. "Then why are you so dressed up?"

She chuckles, "I'm only dropping you off at John's house and you and his son can hang out together, yah know, get to know each other! John and I are going out, so you two will be alone." I groan loudly and slump back in my seat.

"This kid is probably some 12 year old nerd baby who's so skinny and gross people mistake him for a damn stick!" I scoff and cross my arms.

"Jade! Do not say that! That was very rude. I've seen pictures of him and he is not a "12 year old nerd baby."

"Well then what does he look like then, Mother." I glare down at the ground, not even caring.

She pulls out her own phone from her purse when we stop at a red light and finds a picture of him.

"Here, this is his son." I take the phone from her and look at the picture.

"Th-this is what he looks like, i-in real life?!" I look at the picture of this kid and I got two words for yah, he's hot. My mom laughs at my reaction and takes her phone back,

"So yah like, huh?" She teases me and smirks a little.

"Uhh- nooo? I mean- NO! NO I DON'T!" I slump down in my seat again and bite my lip.

~~~

We pull up to a pretty big house in an okay neighborhood. We passed by some pretty shady areas getting here.

I look out the window at this house and sigh quietly to myself.

Here goes nothing.

I open the car door and step out slowly. My mom gets out of the car and shuts the door, locking it. She walks up to the front door and rings the doorbell and waits. When the door opens, I see a tall, somewhat muscular guy smile brightly and embrace my mother into a hug. When they pull away they kiss and I gag to myself. Yuck.

The guy, John, looks over at me and smiles,

"This must be Jade, huh?" He motions for me to come over to them. I hesitantly make my way over to the two and stand on the bottom step of the porch.

"I'm John." He continues to smile.

"Hi.." I mumble back. My mom pulls me up so I'm standing next to her and I sheepishly stand there.

"CHANDLER! GET DOWN HERE WE HAVE COMPANY!"

I bite my lip as I wait for whoever, "Chandler" is to appear.

Moments later, a teenage boy, supposedly my age, walks down the carpeted stairs and goes behind John. I look at him, scanning his body as I see he not only has a lip ring but tattoos as well. How old is he again?

He fixes his black beanie and looks up at me with sparkling blue eyes,

"Hey there, babe."

Damn.
_______________________________________________________________

Didn't that suck? Yeah I know it did ;)

Comment if you want me to continue!