My Wolf in Shining Armour 28

Answers to some of your questions and request:

Is there gonna be en epilogue?

--Yes and a couple more chapters.

Is she going to be a werewolf?

--I don’t know yet. Maybe. :)

About being married, having children and stuff...

--I’ll definitely put that in

A sequel?

--I’m thinking about it.

Chapter 28

I so totally loved my new room! The room walls were baby blue and the bed was king size! There was a walk in closet (not that my entire wardrobe can fill it). My own bathroom, study table and a full length mirror beside it. There were two sand chairs on the side and a bedside lamp. The room gives out a homey and serene atmosphere.

“Jaz! This is wonderful. We totally have the same taste,” I squealed giving her a bear hug.

“I must say, you did a fine job,” James commented.

“Fine?” she asked dubiously. “Just fine? Tay-tay, he just said it was fine, not awesome or pretty,” she pouted.

“Now, now James, its beautiful, right?” I gave him a pointed look.

“Yes, very,” he said reluctantly.

She stuck her tongue at him and faced me. “Your welcome home party is tonight and I put some dresses on your closet. Choose one and wear it tonight,” she winked. “You can even model it to James if you want. He’ll be more than happy to comply,”

I blushed. “No, um, I’m good,”

“If you say so,” She left the room leaving the two of us alone.

“I better get ready,” I mumbled. I turned to the walk in closet and gawked. Some dresses it was. The whole freaking walk in closet is like my own room in my mother’s house and the full half of it is lined with dresses. There were about ten shoes lining up the 1/8 part of it.

“Uh… James? I think I’m in the wrong room. This must be Jaz’s room cause I’m seeing too many clothes here,” He chuckled.

“That’s all yours angel. I told you Jaz is sometimes over the top,” he hugged me from behind and rested his chin on my shoulder. “Now about that modeling thing…”

“You’re welcome to stay out of my room,” I immediately answered.

“Awww,” he whined. I laughed, “Did you just whine?”

“Definitely, my mate is throwing me out,”

“You can come back later tonight,” he whirled me around to face him and I know that he saw the mirth in my eyes. “Really?” he asked in excitement.

“Oh yes, really, you can paint my nails,” I burst out laughing as his face fell.

“That’s not funny. I have to retaliate,” he started tickling me and it became an all out war.

“Hey, stop it,” I said in between giggles.

“Not yet angel, you have to let me sleep here first,”

“That’s blackmail, you know,” I said as I tried to get away.

“It’s not,”

“Is too,”