Chapter 14.

This song has nothing to to with the story, but its beautiful af.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

After he slammed the door I started sobbing. How could he say something like that? Liam and I was happy, and Zayn and Liam hate each other.

I sat in my bed thinking as a nurse came in. "I guy named Liam want to see you. Should I send him in?"

Liam! I was so happy that he finally came. I nodded. A few seconds later Liam walked in. "HI, Niall" He smiled at me.

"Hi" I smiled back. "Come here so I can hug you". He came closer and wrapped his arms around me, then kissed my forehead.

"Have you been crying?" He asked suddenly. I smiled sadly. "Li, I'm fine". "No, you're not. I can see that your eyes are red. Who made you cry, babe?"

I cold feel tears start to fall again. I don't want to belive it, but I have to ask. "Liam, have you been cheating on me?" His eyes widened and were filled regret.

"No, of course not, babe. I would never do that" He said. 

"You're such a fucking liar! How could you? I trusted you!" I was crying now. "Babe, I didn't cheat on you."

"Then why the fuck weren't you at the show to support me. I should have been you finding me and getting me to a hospital, not Harry!" I screamed kinda using Harrys words. "Niall, please, I'm sorry. I didn't know why I did it. Please forgive me"

"No! Fuck you! We are over. Get out!" I screamed again, feeling my heart speed up to a point were I thought I was going to pass out. This time a nurse and a doctor came rushing in. "Sir, you need to get out of the room, I think Niall is having a panic attack." "Wha- but?" Liam said as he was pushed out the door. And that was the last thing a saw before everything went black.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

*Harry's POV*

I sat in the chair at the waiting room. I know, I should have left a long time ago but I couldn't do it. I know Niall might hate me, but I still don't want to leav him.

As I sat there I saw Liam walking out from Niall's corridor. I felt anger boil in me as I got up and walked to Liam.

"Why the hell are you here!?" I snarled at him as I punned him to the wall. "H-harry, stop. Let me go." "And why should I? You're the reason Niall is in here!" I hissed at him.

He looked down with guilt in his eyes. "I know! Okay? I know. And he also made it perfectly clear that he didn't want anything to do with me. We are over." I loosened my grip on him and let him go. "Oh" I said. He gave me a weird look and walked from me. When he was a few meters away he turned. "I think Niall when in som kinda shock, I don't know. And I don't know how he is, because i didn't get to know" he said as he turned and walked out of the hospital.

WHAT? Niall could be dead!? Well, he didn't exactly said that, but I still rushed to his door.

"Sir, you can't go in there now" I doctor said. "And why the hell not?" I said. "Niall's heart stopped and they are trying to get it to beat agian, but they're not sure if it's possible."  the doctor (I literally wrote dicktor lol xD) said. 

"What!? I need to see him! Please!"

"Calm down, sir. Go sit in the waiting room and we will give you updates on him. Who are you to him by the way?" He asked. "I'm his B- uh, friend" I said quickly correcting myself. He nodded and walked back to Nialls room.

I sat down, but I couldn't wrap my head around the fact that Niall could die. If Liam would just have been there to support him, this would have never happened. I sendt a message to Zayn.

"Just because of you and Liam, Niall can possible die. You can go around screwing whoever you want, but don't expect me to be your freind anymore. Fuck you" That might have been a little too harsh, but I was so angry that I really didn't care.

As I waited, the doctor came out again. "Niall is stable, but he needs to rest" He said.

"Can I see him? Alone? i asked, because i didn't want the doctor to see if Niall was going to scream at me.

"Sure, I will go ask him if he want visitors" He said and walked back in. He came out a couple of minutes later. "Okay, you can go in"

I walked in and was met with a pair of tearful blue eyes. "I-I'm sorry, Harry" he hiccuped as I sat down beside him. I reached my hand up to his face and wiped away some tears.

"It's okay, Niall. I'm just glad you're alive. I was so afraid of loosing you. Not that I had you in the first place, but I'm so happy you're here" I was so tempted to say that I loved him, but that would have been weird.

"No, it's not okay. I should've listened to you about Liam. He was cheating on me. I feel so sick in my stomach." he whispered.

"It will be okay Ni, just get som sleep and I promise to be there when you wake up, okay?" I said as I kissed his forehead.

"Okay" Niall said and game me a small smile as his beautiful blue eyes closed.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

This is so bad, i'm sorry >O<

I'm sorry for the loooooong wait (idk if you even care, but anyway)

Ohhhhh, that's some dark Harry for you.

Good decision Niall.

I can't decide if I like Liam or not. He is kinda a jerk, but he is hot as fuck.

Every time I come here to write, I have to read the whole story because I have forgotten it xD

I need some help with the plot. If you have some ideas, please message me here. Of course you will get a dedication :)

Please comment, vote and follow :)

Love <3