Chapter 6.

I JUST CHANGED THE END AND LIAM ISN'T IN THE STORY YET. HE WAS, BUT NOW HE'S NOT. I GOT ANOTHER IDEA ;)

----------------------------------------

"You didn't fail her" I said to him while giving him a hug. I was surprised that I hugged him. When he told me about his part, I felt really bad for him.

I felt him shake and realized that he was crying, well it was more like sobbing.

"I-I'm sorry. This is why I don't talk about it. I-It hurts so much" He sobbed. "Nobody knows. Zayn and you are the only ones that knows" He said quietly.

"Really?" I said. He only nodded.

We sat in silent for a moment.

"I want to tell you about my past" I suddenly said. Harry looked up at me, surprised.

"You don't have to if it makes you uncomfortable" He said.

"I want to. And you told me yours, so it's fair too" I gave him a small smile.

*Flashback*

I used to be happy. I lived in a nice house with my mum and dad in Ireland. I have always had a passion for music. I loved to sing, but I was really shy and sisn't like to sing in front of others. I usually sang in my room when I thought nobody listened.

I always wished to get a guitar, but me parents didn't have enough money to buy it. But when I was eleven my dad got me one. I was really happy.

A few weeks after I got my guitar the three of us was our way to the beach because it was vacation and really hot outside. I was really happy and couldn't sit still. I sang with all of my voice.

"Look, dad" I said and laughed when I pun on my mums beach hat. And my dad, that was driving, looked at me in the window in the middle. He laughed.

"LOOK UP, BOBBY" My mum suddenly screamed.

It felt like everything went in slow motion. When the truck hit us. When our car spun. When the car stopped spinning and I looked around and saw both mum and dad unconscious.The sound of sirens was distant. I was pulled out of the car. In the ambulance, I felt everything go black.

I woke up in a bed that was not mine and panicked.

"Calm down, Niall" I heard a voice said. I turned my head in the direction of the voice and saw a doctor.

"What am I doing here? What happened?"

"You where in a car accident and you have been unconscious to two days" the doctor explained.

"Mum? Dad? Are they okay?!" I said in panic. I looked up and him and he gave me a sad smile.

"Let me introduce myself. I'm Dr. Drew and I'm here to check on you and to tell you that your mother is critically injured, but she will be fine, but your dad is in surgery and it doesn't look good. I'm sorry, Niall" He said.

Later that day, my dad passed away from too much blood loss and some of his organs shutting down. I cried for a whole week.

My mum was the worst. When she got out of hospital she got depressed and started drinking. Almost everyday she came home drunk and yelled. Just yelled. She yelled at me and accused me for killing dad. It got even worse by the years. She could come home and slap me.

The years went on and I realized that I didn't look at women the way the other boys did and I of course got scared and I dodn't know anyone to talk to, so I told mum.

"Mum, I need to tell you something" I said. She looked up at me with a irritated look on the face.

"What?" She she said.

"I-I dont' know how to say this" I stuttered.

"Juts say it, wimp" Mum snapped. I flinched.

"I-I don't see women the way I s-should. I don't see them as a gir-girlfriend. I d-don't know, I think I like b-boys" I felt a sharp pain on my cheek. Mum slapped me. Not that I wan't used to it...

"Not only did you kill you father, you're gay too?!" She screamed. "You're a not my son" She spat and slapped me again.

This kept happening for years, but the last year she have just been distant and she hasn't been home much.

*End of flashback*

We sat there in silence for minutes before anyone said anything.

"So... I guess we have something in common" I said.

"Yeah"

"Harry... Please tell me why you kissed me. I have wanted to do that in months, but didn't have the courage to even talk to you, because... well, you and Zayn bully me." I put a hand on my mouth.

I can't believe I just said that.

"What?" Harry looked confused. I blushed.

"Nothing" I said.

Again we sat in complete silence. Suddenly I felt a pair of lips on mine, and to say that I was a surprised was to underestimate.

After a moment I kissed back.

We talked for the rest of the day and not it was time to sleep. Even tho I got to know Harry better, I still looked forward to get out of here.

---- (Sorry, I want the time to go faster)

I woke up with a sound of a door open and the light went on.

I could hear Harry groan and I chuckled.

"What the hell are you two kids doing here?!" I heard a voice. "Get the hell out of my kitchen!"

Both Harry and me ran out.

We stopped in the corridor and we where both laughing as we tried to catch our breath.

"Well, I'm glad we're out" I said, Harry only nodded.

We walked to the class room where we where last on Friday, to get our backpack.

It was early so we both managed to go to our own, to shower. I actually forgot that I haven't showered in three days and that Harry hasn't been wearing a shirt since yesterday.

Of course my mum wasn't home. Typical. Just last week she admitted that she hasn't been a good mother to me.

I walked back too school and spotted Harry.

"Hey! Harry" I smiled.

"What are you doing here, Horan" Zayn spat. "Lost?"

"No, I came to talk to Harry. I felt I got to know him when we were locked in that room"

Zayn gave Harry a confused look. Harry stared back in shock.

"I don't know what you're talking about. I tried to stay a far away from you as possible" he spat and walked away. Zayn and Louis following after.

I was left sad and confused.

--------------------------------------------------

I feel like I failed this chapter, sorry guys... -.-

I love this song. It's form the movie Were the World Mine. It's worth watching :) (The songs to the move was stuck im my head for a week, but it was still worth it) :P

Please comment and vote <3

Love <3