Chapter 11.

Liam and I walked down the school hall and in hand. We have been together for two weeks and I have to admit that I haven't thought about Harry one time. I really like Liam, but Harry will always have a place in my heart. Okay, that didn't make sense.

"...Niall?"

"What?"

"I asked you if I could know what song you are gonna sing at the show" Liam said.

"No, it's a secret" I smirked and kissed his nose. He pouted.

"You're mean"

"I'm not mean just because I won't tell you what song I wanna sing" I laughed a little. "But you will know in a week" I smiled.

"Fine" He huffed. I laughed again as I took his hand. We walked to our first class, which was math. On our way we passed Zayn and his gang.

"Hey, Fags!" Zayn yelled just as we passed them. We turned, but kept our hands locked.

"Keep it down at school. No one wants to get infected by you fags" Zayn spat.

I should be more hurt by what he said, but all I could think of was Harry. I looked at him and he looked at me and Liams intertwined hands. He looked up at me then down at our hands again. It was like he tried to analyze us. I looked at him puzzled.

Why does he look so sad? I wondered. Our eyes met and just then I realized that I had been staring at him. I quickly looked away.

Just then I felt Liams hand being pulled out of mine. I looked up at Liam but he wasn't beside me anymore, but between the wall and Zayn.

"HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT?!" Zayn yelled in Liams face. Liam just smirked and stared at him.

"FUCKING ANSWER ME"

Wow, what did I miss?

"Did I hit a sore topic?" Liam asked.

"I'M NOT FUCKING GAY" Zayn screamed.

"What ever you say" Zayn was about to punch Liam when.

"Mr. Malik, my office, now" The principal spoke though the speakers.

Zayn let go of Liam and stormed off. Louis followed, probably not to the principal, but the classroom.

Harry stood still and stared at me. Something in me told me that he hasn't looked away at all.

"May I help you?" Liam asked. Harry looked form me to Liam and his face went form kinda sad to annoyed. He said nothing just turned and walked away the same direction as Zayn and Louis.

"Lets go to the class" Liam whispered in my ear as he took my hand in his. His hand was warm. I just nodded.

"Well, what's left of it" Liam laughed and I laughed a little too, but I couldn't get Harry's face out of my head.

"What did happen back there with Zayn?" I whispered to Liam as we sat in the back of the class.

Liam held a hand up for me to wait as he found pen and paper. Of course... He's not exactly the person to talk in class.

I watched as he wrote for a good damn five minutes before giving me the paper.

"After Zayn told us to go to hell because we're gay, I told him that "some people bully others that are gay, because they are afraid to except that they are gay too" and then he screamed at me. I think I maybe hit a sore spot."

Well, okay... I missed a lot when I was lost i tought about Harry.

~.~.~.~.~.~