Chapter 1

A/n the first few chapters might be a little boring but please keep reading😁😍💖

Ariana Tomlinson's POV
My brother is a A terrible person He doesn't keep promises
. Let me back up all of One Direction's sisters are going to go on tour with the boys for a month and none of us want to go except Taylor. At all. I don't want to go because my brother left for tour last year and we were so close and he said he would call me every day but he didn't nor did he text me. So I am pretty mad at him. I think Harry and Taylor are the closest so she is excited but the rest of us aren't.
___________________________

Now all the girls are at my house and we are waiting on the boys but they should be here in about 20 mins. Now we are talking.
Ariana- do y'all even want to go??
Zendaya - not really. Sometimes the boys can be bratty!!
Jeannette- that is true. But we can just sneak out.
Taylor- I am not doing that!! No way! I have been with them before they will track you down and kill you!! ( that is a metaphor)
Jennette- come on Taylor I know you are such a goodie-two-shoes but if you don't want to go that's the only way out of going.
Taylor- still not doing it.
Zendaya- girls stop!!!
Jennette and Taylor- fine!!
___________________________

Once the boys finally got here we all hugged each other except Me because you know why! So Louis ran up and said " come here boo " and I ran I didn't want to hug him much less hug him. So I told him a simple no leave me alone. But he didn't he tackled me.
And I yelled at him " STOP LOUIS!!! I'm still mad about what you did "  he asked " what did I do ari?? " " you were my best friend and then you just left without calling or texting!!!!! "
I yelled. So he stopped and went to the bus and Harry looked at me stern and said " Ariana!!!! WHY??!?!"  So I said " " it's the truth!! " so Niall and Liam went to comfort him.

A/n: sorry this was a pretty bad chapter but there was drama😍. If you have any idea on who their boyfriends should be please list their name and then the name of boyfriend. Thanks for reading my book!!