Hunter's Soulmate: unknown

Astrid's POV

I woke up In a dark room. And It looks like a cage?! My head throbbed as I looked around.

It's........ Someone touched my hand!!!

I turned my head towards the hand which touched me, it's...... a girl!!

A girl with black hair, and her eyes were piercing green..... and it looks like glowing!

"Hello, Astrid." the girl with the green eyes said.

"How'd you know my name? I asked her.

"My name is Heather and as far as I know both of us are rejected soulmates." She trailed off. " I know you because, I overheard the soldiers that there is  a new prisoner here and that, your name is Astrid."

Soulmates? This is what my parents have warned me about.

"Actually, I don't know what you're talking about," I said staring at her innocently.

It was a half-truth. My parents warned me that there is eventually someone who will come and find me. But rejected? Now I'm dumbfounded. 

"Were rejected soul mates Astrid,"  Heather said sighing.

Ouch. She didn't have to repeat that. But it still feels so surreal. I have to play along.

"So who's our soulmate exactly? I said sounding irritated.

"Mine is... his name is Nick. And yours is well, Prince Hiccup." She replied.

Prince? What? Now, this is ridiculous.

"Prince hiccup? Who the heck is he?" I said but suddenly a pang of memory dawned at me.

It was that masked guy! He brought me here! Urgh. The nerve.

"He's a hunter. Not just an ordinary Hunter, but a prince." Heather said seriously.

"Who cares, we don't need them anyway," I said turning my back against her and looked for an exit to get out of here.

"B–but"

"If we're Rejected, then why are we kidnapped?" I said asking her.

"Because it's there parent's decision, I guess?"

"Then why can't they on decide their own?"

"it's complicated Astrid."

"Yeah, whatever Heather."

-*******-*********-********

Finally edited.