07

Next day

Felicity

I ran down the stairs dressed in white t-shirt, burgundy colored cardigan, and some blue jeans. "Good morning mom I'm going out with my friend, I'll probably be back by five. If not I'll call you, I promise," I said.

"Wait you're not going to eat breakfast?" She asked.

"No, he's taking me out," I said.

"Okay, take care, be safe," she said.

"I will," I said before I walked out and locked the front door behind me. Once I was in my car I drove to Justin's hotel.

I walked to the elevator and waited for an elevator to come. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a man walk up to where I was standing. The elevator closest to him opened and he walked inside. I walked in after him and pressed on the button for the sixteenth floor. He pressed the fourteenth floor. I glanced over at him and was shocked to see Austin. I quickly looked away.

"How are you Heather?" He asked.

My heart started beating faster and faster. "Fine."

"I'm glad to see that you're free," he said.

"Y-yeah," I stammered.

"I miss you," he said walking closer. He suddenly pinned me to the wall and harshly kissed me. I tried moving my face away but he grabbed my chin and continued forcibly kissing me. He moved his lips down my cheek and to my neck. "This was once mine," he said rubbing his fingers over the fabric of my jeans.

"Please stop," I begged trying to push him away. I was scared to death that he might rape me again.

He sucked on my neck and pushed me harder into the wall. "Shh, I know you like it."

I looked up and the elevator was only on the sixth floor. Suddenly the elevator beeped and stopped. The doors opened and Austin backed away. I quickly wiped away the tears that we're starting to come out.

My hands were shaking as a man walked inside and stood in between Austin and I. We finally reached the fourteenth floor. Both Austin and the man got off leaving me alone.

I took deep breaths trying to control myself. I took my phone out of my pocket and looked at myself through the camera. Austin had left a mark on my neck. I managed to cover it with the ends of my hair before I got out of the elevator.

I walked to Justin's door and knocked twice. I waited and waited... I knocked again and waited. After a few minutes he finally opened the door.

"Sorry, I was in the bathroom," he said.

"It's okay," I replied.

He kissed me and stood to the side letting me walk inside. He grabbed his phone from its charger and then walked back towards me. "Okay, I'm ready."

I smiled and followed him out. He was wearing a black and white flannel and some black jeans.

For breakfast he took me to a little diner nearby. I ordered wafflles and bacon along with a chocolate milkshake. Justin ordered pancakes and orange juice.

"Have you talked to Fredo?" I asked.

"No, he's probably pissed at me," he said.

"Well why did you say to him?"

"I didn't really say anything... Well I did yell at him for trying to make me go back out with that Kylie girl," he said.

"Call him and tell him you're sorry," I said.