"Ms. Sinclair," Grace said, peaking around the door that led back to the exam rooms just like she had last time.

I followed her back and she led me to the same room I'd been in the time before, the time I'd met Harry. She took my vitals.

"Ms. Sinclair, there's been a small change of action here. Dr. Delevingne will be taking care of you today. Dr. Styles had to go out for something. I hope this won't be a problem."

"No, no, not at all. It's fine."

Did he normally go out for things during work? I wondered if something was wrong. Maybe he needed to go buy more cotton balls or band aids. Maybe he needed to go discuss something with a pharmacist that he couldn't talk about over the phone. It could also be that I was overthinking it all.

Dr. Delevingne knocked lightly and walked inside the room.

"Ms. Sinclair?" She said, holding a clip board. "Dr. Styles is out at the moment. It seems you want. . . Birth control pills?"

I nodded. "You can call me Jessica."

"Maybe it's better that you got me for this. It might be a little less embarrassing with me."

I wanted to laugh because she really had no idea. If Harry was close friends with her like he said, he would have to tell her about us sometime. I smiled and agreed with her. She had me put on a gown and prop my legs apart at the end of the exam bed.

"Just relax," she said, "I'm almost done. Just checking what's required of me."

If Harry had been the one doing this, it would have been completely different. I wouldn't have been able to control myself with his hands between my legs, even if it was only for medical reasons.

"And I'm assuming you're sexually active?"

"Yes," I answered, looking at the childish health poster on the ceiling.

She finished the exam in a quick few minutes and left for me to change back into my clothes. She came back with my prescription for the pills and a blank expression, explaining to me how long it would take for them to go into effect. Something had changed with her since leaving the room and coming back. She looked at me differently, regarding me in a strange manner. What the hell?

When I exited the room, making my way back out to the lobby, I spotted Harry leaning against a counter. The expression on his face was grim but I couldn't ask him about it here. I would have to text him or wait until after school.

Harry:

After Jessica had left my office, looking admittedly cute in her leggings and oversized sweater, Cara approached me at the counter.

"Harry, something is going on," She said, "something with that girl."

"Cara. . ."

"She can get you into tons of trouble. She's the one you've been fooling around with isn't she?"

This conversation was making me angrier with each sentence. Why did all of my friends have to negatively comment on my love life? It was my life, my choices. I stood in silence, not answering Cara because I didn't want to say something rude to her. Working with someone that you didn't get along with made things ten times worse.

"Isn't she?"

"Cara. . . It's not just fooling around, okay. We love each other, now butt out." I said, my voice slightly harsh. "Please,"

Cara shook her head and looked towards the floor. All of my friends except for Louis were against my relationship. Would they be alright with it once Jess turned eighteen? It actually didn't matter much to me. It was my relationship, my life, and my feelings for Jess. They would have to get over it.

I was about to go into the lab to finish up some tests on blood work when Cara stopped me.

"This is for your own good, Harry. Break things off with her or I'll do it for you. I'll let her know how much she's putting you and your job at risk. I can even clue in all of her school mates and your mother." Cara said. Her facial expression was as serious as a heart attack. She wasn't joking around.

(((Sorry about this chapter being so short... Anyways thanks for reading!! ..please don't forget to vote :) ..)))