002~Have a break. Have a KitKat

I would like to dedicate this chapter to @green writer because all her works are simply fabulous! I have been reading her "Town" series like crazy. Love Belinda's a lot so far! Thanks for writing such amazing stories! :)

AND YES GUYS I FINALLY UPDATED AFTER LIKE FOUR MONTHS, NOW ENJOY THE CHAPTER...

"Hey!" 

Startled, the car swerved into the other lane, receiving blares of the horn from a dangerously close car. I waved my hand out the window, as a form of apology, before controlling the car into the side lane. I took a minute to calm my breathing and making sure the car was stable.

Letting out a sigh, I shot the British idiot beside me the darkest glare, making a split second decision and smacking him over the head. 

"Ow! What the hell was that for?" He muttered, rubbing the back of his head. 

"For startling me while I'm driving!"

"I did not–" I shot him another dirty glare, "–ok, I'm sorry. I honestly didn't mean to startle you."

"Well, speaking — no, shouting — after two hours of silence will obviously scare me!"

"Sorry." He murmured.

I grumbled incoherent words under my breath before asking, "Well, what did you want to say?"

"I was going to ask you, if you could pull up to the next rest stop."

With furrowed eyebrows, I turned to him, "Why?"

"I have to use the loo." 

I blinked, then after a few seconds let out a chuckle, shaking my head. "I never knew people actually used that term."

"Why is that?" He asked, with a confused look on his face.

"I just thought it was a stereotypical, cliché British word."

"Well it's not." He scowled, "So stop when you see the restroom will you?"

I rolled my eyes, but nodded nonetheless. 

After leaving Sacramento behind, I was driving down south trying to catch up to the red little bug on my GPS, aka pinhead Preston, who was, unfortunately, at least five hours ahead of us. We had just crossed San Jose, and were about to enter into Santa Cruz.

Taking the second exit, I eased into the city streets and rolled down the windows, letting a gust of hot air breeze in through the windows.

After a couple of minutes, I parked in a KFC parking lot (MacDonald's is too overrated), then turning to my side with an eyebrow raised, "Mr. Pierce, you are free to now go to the loo."