15: don't want to lose her

Yorui: *yawns*....

Hijikata: you seem really tired.

Yorui: didn't sleep well... I was so worried about you... I went to talk to the people all over town to not take his business. Luckily... He only has his men.

Hijikata: gomen...

Yorui: not that you or I can't handle. Just... If possible I don't want to take on the entirr mafia.

Hijikata: hn, he had that kind of power?

Yorui: money... Oh... We've reached. Oyasumi. *kisses cheek*

She walked backwards and waved goodbye as she left. He clenches his fist... Walked towards her in a fast speed and grabbed her arm hugging her " yorui... "

Yorui: toshiro? What's wrong?

Hijikata  pov :

" nothing... "

Though I said that... That moment... I didn't want to lose her...

She hugs me back softly " Toshiro... " then she squeezes " I don't want you to dissapear. You won't die right...? That...easily. "

I cup her head and pushed it to my chest " you... Have been seeing people around you die... One by one... Right?"

She nods her head " I can't go back... He'll... He'll turn me into a monster. " I ruffle her hair " daijobu. I'm here. "

Yorui: um...

I pulled her along " come on, you can sleep over for tonight. "

Yorui: eh but...

Hijikata: it's fine.
_________________________________

" welcome back!!!! Fukuchou!! Katari-san!!! (addressing yorui) "

Yorui: don't....

Hijikata: you idiots!!! She's... A criminal. Kind of... Don't you address her properly!!! You're only allowed to use yorui!!!

" hai!!!... "
.
.
.
.
Kondou: toshi. Daijobu?

Hijikata: ah.

Sogou: you're something nah Hijikata-san. Harboring a criminal.

Hijikata: urusei, she has helped us a lot. She has never killed anyone innocent . Under my watch.

Sogou: you sure are confident Hijikata-san. Love is sure blind.

Kondou: how is she?

Hijikata: she's a tough woman.

Kondou: I see. Don't let her slip off toshi. She may not be normally human... But she is special to you isn't it?

Hijikata: kondou-san...

Kondou: she will run after you unlike mistuba. So don't make her.

Hijikata: um. Arigato kondou-san.