Mackenzie sighed apologizing as the cab driver put her bags in the trunk. "You can be so rude, Tanner." Zie scolded her.

     Tanner shrugged handing Mackenzie her phone. "Phil's already on the line mom."

     Mackenzie rolled her eyes and took the phone. "Wait...how did you make a call from London?"

"I got a London number a month ago...I can't go without a phone....." Tanner stated as if it were obvious.

"But you are never prepared for anything...two times in one day is more than I can handle."

     Tanner shrugged as Mackenzie held the phone to her ear.

"Phil?" She asked softly.

"Zie! When are you guys getting here? I am so excited!"

     Mackenzie chuckled as she imagined him bouncing up and down.

"We have the guest room ready for you. We are going order in tonight."

"PHIL! Let the girl have a word." Dan's voice rang out grabbing the phone from Phil.

"I am just happy they are coming," Phil answered.

"Hey, Zie." Dan's voice came over the line. "Sorry about Phil. I think he may have had too much coffee."

     Mackenzie gave a soft laugh. "It's ok. I was just making sure Tanner really Okayed us staying with you guys till our apartment is ready."

"Yeah, she called last night. We got the guest room ready for you guys."

"Great we just landed so we will be there shortly."

     Dan and Mackenzie said their goodbye's and she hung the phone up handing it to Tanner. "Ok, so London may be good for you then..."

     Tanner gave a cheesy grin as she handed the Cab driver the address and began a conversation with him over an alien hanging from the rearview mirror that lasted the entire 30-minute cab ride. Mackenzie was exhausted by the time they arrived at Dan and Phil's. Her arms felt like weights as she hauled her bags through the snow towards the door. She pushed the button and a few minutes later Phil's voice rang out.

"Zie? Tanner?"

"Yeah, Phil it's us," Tanner answered as a buzzer sounded and the girls heard feat thudding down the stairs. "Phil!" Tanner screeched as the two friends hugged.

     Next, he pulled Zie into a hug, and grabbed one of her bags as Dan made it to the bottom of the stairs; hands stuffed into his pocket.

"Hey, guys." He smiled awkwardly getting a hug from Tanner who took off after Phil when they parted. Dan stood silent toeing at the steps.

"Hey, Dan." Mackenzie smiled as the two finally hugged, and she grabbed her other suitcase and she followed him up the stairs.

     For some reason, the two always had an awkward moment when they would first see each other after a long period of time. Mackenzie wasn't sure why, but she usually shrugged it off. In a few hours, it would be like the last time they saw each other wasn't seven months ago.

     Mackenzie and Tanner first met Dan and Phil when they were invited to their first Vid con two years ago. It was Tanner who had first approached them. Tanner had always made friends easily and Mackenzie met many of their friends because of her. Mackenzie was quiet and awkward. It took her time to open up even to people she had known for a while. Once she did she was as talkative as any normal person, with the exception of the occasional awkward statements she would make.

     Mackenzie was the cautious one; always trying to plan everything out, and a bit high strung at times. Tanner was always there to remind her that everything did not have to go exactly according to plan and bring a bit of excitement to Zie's life.

     Tanner on the other hand could start a conversation with anyone about the smallest thing. She made friends everywhere she went. She was also a computer genius, and Zie was often pulling her back from doing something stupid. The two balanced each other out well.

     Now the two sat on Dan and Phil's couch with Chinese takeout watching Netflix with Dan and Phil. Zie let out a yawn exhausted from the flight. Tanner, on the other hand, was wide awake.

"Did you not get any sleep on the flight Zie?" Dan asked to form his spot hunched on the couch with his MacBook on his lap.

"No the man next to me felt the need to give me his life story, then tried to follow me off the plane."

     Tanner began laughing, "You should have seen her dragging me out of the airport. She couldn't get out of their fast enough."

     Dan smiled, "Don't you just love chatty strangers on a long flight?"

"He literally talked for 7 hours, Dan. 7! I even tried to pretend to be sleeping when he got up to use the restroom, but he shook me until I opened my eyes, then began talking form the exact point he had been at before he went to the restroom."

"That is so creepy," Phil commented shuddering.

     Mackenzie yawned once more then stood up to put her trash away, but Phil stood up and took it from her before she could. "You go get some rest I got this."

"Thank you Phil, and Thank you both for letting us stay here. I know it's putting you two out."

"Zie stop! You are our friends and we were not leaving you on the streets or in an expensive hotel for two weeks or more." Dan told her. "You go rest. Phil has a busy day planned tomorrow. We are both off, and he wants to break you in."

"Break us in?" Zie asked raising an eyebrow.

     Dan laughed. "You live in London now you need to be initiated."

"Why am I scared?" Zie asked shaking her head as she headed towards the guest room.