What Happend?

"I love love!"

Laura's POV

See that girl over there.Yeah that's the old me.Right now I don't believe in love.I think people only say that because they are too blind to see that's fake.I don't believe in love anymore,but I did before.Before I was a love freak,I was romantic,sweet all bubbly and happy.I gave people love advices and everything.Before I had short brown hair,now my hair is long with omber highlights.

Wanna know what happend?

I'll tell you.

*flashback*
(Laura is 14,now she's 16)

"I love him!!! I wish he asks me out. Do you think he will today?!"

I asked my best friend Raini.

"I really don't know.I don't even know why do you love him.You didn't talk to him since you moved,all you said was 'hi' .You need to get over that boy already!"

"But I love him!! We may not speak with with words but we speak with eyes and most importantly....heart"

"Oh bullshit" Raini laughed and I laughed with her.She always makes me laugh.

Parker's POV

Another fucking F!! If I continue like this I'm gonna fail.I need a solution fast.Oh I know...
I smiled evily to myself.Im just gonna use that Laura chick.I heard she's hopelessly in love with me.And she's s straight A student.Watch out Laura your dreams are about to come true...

Laura's POV

OMG I saw Parker walking down the hallway he's so cuteeee!!!!

"Hi Parker"

I said shyly as he walked by.He walked away and I made a sad face,Raini playfully rolled her eyes at me.

But then the unexpectable happen.

Parker came to me!!!

"Hey Laura I know this is strange but I had strong feelings for you for a long time now and...I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with...me?"

DID HE JUST...

DID HE JUST...

HE JUST ASKED ME OUT!!

I'M ALIVE!!!

"Yes." I simply said but inside im freaking!!!

He gave me a smile."Great I'll call you.Can you write me your number?" he asked and I gave him my phone number.He smiled and walked away.

"My wish came true!!!" I started squealing.

"Maybe I should wish for a prince" Raini said. I laughed at her.She was still confused and shocked while I was in dream land.

"I must be dreaming,somebody pinch me!!" I said and Raini being Raini pinched me.

"Ouch!! What did you do that for?"

"You said to pinch you,so I did"

"You're a weirdo"

"No Laur,you are" she laughed and I smiled at her.
We went together to class.Raini slept through the whole day.
I,on the other hand couldn't stop daydreaming.

Life is perfect!.

*later that day in the evening*

My phone rang so I answered it.It was an unknown number.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey Laura it's me,Parker"

OMG it's him.He called!!