Bitten by the love bug [KibaHina] 1 of 8

Its just a oneshot but its broken into 8 parts/shots.

Shot 1

*Song dedicated to this part of the one-shot is:

Owl City—“Fireflies”

“Hinata? Hinata. Hey, Hinata wake-up!”

Hinata heard as she slept. She rolled over on her side under her warm covers and opened her eyes.

“K-Kiba-kun?”

She asked after noticing him in her room. She rubbed her eyes and sat up in her bed.

“Good morning Hinata.”

Kiba grinned at her.

“Good morning Kiba-kun but...why are you in my room?”

She asked curiously.

“Well I came to ask if you wanted to hang out today but your pole-stuck-up-his-butt cousin wouldn’t let me in so I climbed through your window.”

Kiba explained.

“Oh. Okay. I’d love to. I just have to get ready first. I’ll meet you outside.”

She told him.

He nodded and jumped back out of her window.

Hinata threw her feet over the bedside and jumped down. She collected her clothing and other essentials and exited her room. She walked down the hall to the bathroom door and opened it. She went into the bathroom and left her stuff on the counter then walked over to the shower. She turned it on and quickly undressed. She hopped in the shower and washed herself. When she was showering she felt a sharp a pain in her neck. She yelped and slapped where she felt the pain. When she removed her hand from her neck a strange bug flew away. She watched it fly away. She winced and covered her neck when it started to sting when the warm water from the shower touched it. She rubbed her finger over the area of her neck and felt a bump. When she touched it she got a sudden headache and felt dizzy. She quickly removed her finger and the headache immediately stopped.

‘I’m sure it’s nothing. It’s probably still tender.’

She thought and turned off the shower. She stepped out of the tub and reached for her towel. She placed it around herself and dried off. She quickly dressed and exited the bathroom.

“G-Good morning Neji-nii-san.”

Hinata greeted her cousin as she hurried down the hall.

“Where are you going lady Hinata?”

Neji asked making Hinata stop.

“I’m going out. Kiba-kun invited me. He told you, did he not?”

She explained.

“I was just coming to tell you he was here. *raises an eyebrow* How did you know he told me?”

There was a moment of silence.

“He came through your window didn’t he?”

Neji mused and shook his head disapprovingly.

Hinata smiled sheepishly.

“The baka...”

Neji murmured and walked away.

Hinata continues her trot through the hallway until she finally reached the front door. She exited her house and walked towards the gate. As soon as she was outside the gate she saw Kiba leaning against it. When he saw her he made his way over.