Chapter 1

I have been sitting in this gas station for a good half an hour hopeless and helpless. Nobody seems to understand me and I don't speak their language. I have no cash on me, my phone is dead and I am hungry. I tear up again, how stupid had I been, if it hadn't been for my disillusion, I wouldn't have been in this state but no, I had to screw up everything.

I really miss my family.

I catch sight of a automobile zooming out of no where, at first I thought it was a trick of the light but it didn't vanish like it was suppose to instead it came closer. I realize it is a convertible and started waving my hand frantically.

It stopped right before me and there sat a curly haired guy.

"Excuse me, sir I was wondering if you could give me a ride or at least a phone call" I ask biting my lip, it was like this was my only hope.

"Sure but what are you doing here all alone" replied the curly haired dude.

"I was left behind and I do not know my way back nor do I have any means of transport"

"Alright, where do you want me to drop you off" he says with a soft smile.

"My parents are to board the next train to Switzerland so could you take me to the closest train station" was my reply.

"I am sorry I will not be able to drop you off there today because I am on my way to Rome for some work but I can drop you off tomorrow,if you are willing to that is" he answers with a look of pity.

I think about it, if I do not accept his offer maybe I will be stuck here until someone else comes but who knows how long that would take.

"Alright I can wait till tomorrow"

"Ok then hop in" he tells me.

I open there passenger door and slide into the passenger seat.

God knows what would happen next.