It's time

I stared at the flickering, warm, bright red fire that stained and burned my sensitive eyes. The past few days have been even worse than the first two days away from Elena. My phone was weakly being held by my trembling hands and my eyes can't seem to leave the sight of the luring, desiccating fire. It reminds me of hell, technically what I'm living in right now. The terrible tragedy that occurred yesterday has been tremendous, confusing and emotionally unstable. No one knows how to react... we lost one of our best friend, but because of it we're gaining one that we lost years ago. Thing is, we were all expecting that when she would wake up it would all be rainbows and roses, and happy times with her friends and loved ones, but unfortunately it's not. When she wakes up, she will be in danger, and the danger that killed our beloved Bonnie, will chase our missed Elena, as a mission to take her away from us too.

But no! I will not let anyone or anything take my Elena away from me ever again! The thought made me blink abruptly, and I shut my eyes immediately when I realize the burn that has been caused from the fact that I hadn't shut them for over 30 seconds over the blazing fire.

Suddenly, a loud noise wakes me from my terrible thoughts and I grasp my phone to my ear.

"Damon... it's time." My brother says through the phone with a hesitant yet assuring voice and before I know it, I'm immediately up my feet, running outside my house and driving towards the cemetery at Elena's coffin...

I KNOW IT'S SHORT! BUTTTTTT, this means that I will start posting more on this :) Just wanted to freshen up my skills by showing you guys a version of Damon and ,while Elena is having these terrible nightmares ,(* see in Chapter 1), what is happening in the real world that she has to face when she wakes up!

DO YOU WANT ME TO UPDATE? LET ME KNOW CAUSE I DONT KNOW IF YOU GUYS WANT TO READ ANY MORE OF THIS ANW ;) JUST COMMENT AND VOTE <3