The Treehouse. (Part 2)

"What? Why would you think that?" He asked, looking a combination of sad and mad. "What the hell is going on up here?" Gordie barged in. "Gordie, leave." I said. "No. I heard something about rape. What do you think you're doing, Chambers?" Gordie pushed Chris. "Hey, that's not what happened, so just back off." Chris pushed back, making Gordie hit his back on the wall.

"Gordie..." I said, afraid. Then this sort of rage came through me, and I went over to Chris and started pushing him. "You could've hurt him you son of a bitch! What the hell is wrong with you!?" I was pushing and punching, until Gordie held be back. "Fuck you, Gordie. Let me go!" And I left.

A thousand things went through my mind all within about 15 seconds. I was scared, mad, upset, whatever else. Just not happy.

"Hey!" I hear Chris speed walking after me. "Em, just talk to me." "No. Leave me the hell alone." I said. "Hey." he grabbed my arms are ran me to a tree which he pinned me up against. "Just let me talk for a minute, alright?" He had his head close to mine. I tried to get away... But he pushed me harder against the tree. "RAPE!" I yelled. "Shhh! Shut up! I'm not gonna do anything to you! I didn't think you'd react the way you did, alright? Why would you ever think I'd do something like that? You know me." He got teary eyed. "Did something like this happen to you before?" He asked, looking me dead in the eye. Mine started to water. "Let me go." I shoved, and walked home.

I basically busted open the door. I went straight into my room and exploded at Teddy. "You know that stupid treehouse? Wait, of course you do, you haven't let me up there and you've had it for 5 years." I yelled. "Woah. Hold up. What is going on?" He asked. "Did someone bring you up there?" "Yeah. Gordie. And now we're probably not even friends anymore and now everything's screwed up between me and Chris, and-" "Wait, you and Chris? Emily you told me that NOTHING was going on between you. What the hell?" He said. "Okay fine. Chris and I have sorta been a thing, okay? You know now. So you can shoot me or whatever because honestly, I don't really care anymore." Tears were starting to form in my eyes. "So... What happened that would change what was between you and Chris?" Teddy asked.

"He... He pinned me up against a wall in the treehouse, and I thought he was going to r-" Teddy fumed. "Don't even finish that fucking sentence. Why did you think that? If you guys were a thing, I'd think you'd wanna do it." "I'm just not ready for that. I just thought he was gonna force me." I said. Teddy left.

Oh God... Oh God what have I done? I shouldn't have told him. I began to cry. I began to panic. I began to pace in my room. What have I done?

I quickly ran after Teddy. By the time I got to the treehouse, trouble already started. I heard yelling. "I wasn't going to do anything to her, Teddy, just lay off!" Chris yelled. "You were never supposed to have anything to do with my sister. I should've never trusted you, and I should've never trusted her!" He yelled. I heard a switchblade open. "You're gonna pay for it. So is she." Teddy said, very quietly.

I began running home. Teddy's gone insane. Wait a second, what am I doing? I should be saving Chris's ass, not mine! I busted the treehouse door open. "STOP IT!" I yelled. "Teddy, what are you doing!? He didn't do anything. Just leave him alone!"

Teddy cut Chris's arm. "Ah!" Chris yelled and tried grabbing the blade. "You stepped over the line, Chris. You've gotta pay!" Teddy yelled. I ran up and grabbed the switchblade out of Teddy's firm grip. Chris looked at me and said "Em, run!" And I did. I ran as fast as I could all the way home. At least I knew that if they were to fight, it'd only be a skin fair fight. I got in and slammed my bedroom door so fast, the entire building must've heard me.

Author's note:

Heyyy! So very sorry I haven't updated. Lately I've been helping my cousin and her husband out with their kids every day and by the time I get home, I'm exhausted. Luckily I had a bit of energy today though! I'm already about to start the next chapter. See ya soon! Let me know if you like!

*Skin It and Stay Gold*