Chapter 39- Drama At School Monday, January 23, 2015

Start from the beginning

"Watch where you're going, nerd." He said in a mocking voice.

I looked him up down before I connected my fist with his face, making him crash to the ground.

"What the fuck?" Blake asked, confused.

"You think that beating girls are funny? You think that's okay?" I yelled, as I walked over to him, my figure shadowing him.

"What are you talking about?" Blake asked, looking confused before realization hit him. "Oh my gosh. She told you?"

"Yeah, and I am here to end it." I said, kicking him in the stomach.

"Watch how you're not. I am not even doing anything too bad to her, besides this isn't even your problem. Go back to that little whore of yours and deal with it." He remarked.

Okay, now he has gone beyond the line. There's no way that he is calling my fiance, a whore. I am here to defend hisgirlfriend for something that he shouldn't be doing, and here he is telling me to let him continue what he's doing and call my girl a derogatory term that she didn't do anything to deserve that. Bloody hell, he really is asking for a death wish. I shouldn't even be here trying to straighten him for what he's doing Brittany; he should be spoiling her with love not beating her into a pulp. He deserves what he's getting.

I grabbed the coward by his shirt and slammed him against the wall. He chuckled and flipped us over, so now he were hovering me.

"You really think you can beat me? I know I have let you win before, but that doesn't mean your luck will win forever. I am stronger than you, Brittany, and Melly. I have the higher hand, not you guys." Blake said, his stinky breath invading my nostrils.

"Can you please got off of me?" I yelled, pushing him off of me. His body slammed against the locker, the metal echoing through the hallway.

"Looks like I'm that weak." I retorted.

"Fight!" Some kid yelled.

All the sudden I heard the sound of feet running against the marble white tiles of the school floors.

"Oh shit!" I heard a bunch of voices say as they arrived with their phones in views to take whatever shot they can get to post on social media.

"World star hip-hop!" Dumbasses exclaimed.

I was too focused on the crowd that were surrounding that I even notice my opponent getting up. I noticed a certain brunette fighting her way through the crowd with her blonde best friend by her side.

"Excuse me." I heard her say to the sea of adolescent, before she came into full view.

Oh no, I certainly do not want her to see this. Now I know for certain this won't end well. We made eye contact, before I was struck down to the floor by the swing of Blake's arm.

"Baby!" I heard Melly exclaimed with her hand covering her mouth in horror.

I looked up at him, feeling a gush of blood run from my nose. I ran my fingers across it to wipe it off and ran it down my pants. I got up with a hard cold glare at the coward that is looking at me with a stupid grin on his face. I panted before I started to swing my arms, punching him to the ground again. Blake and I rolled our bodies around the floor, each taking a turn in getting a hit. The crowd was cheering as we pounded each other to the floor, using this fight as a source of entertainment as if we were wrestlers on TV rather than acknowledging that we're two seniors actually beating each other up for our own anger. I was on top of Blake again, getting ready to take a swing, when I felt someone pull me back. I was about to swing at the person to let me go, when I turned around and realized that it was Melly who is holding my body. I instantly relaxed in her arms, not willing to fight the mother of my child at the moment.