Chapter 53 : The two who are apart

Start from the beginning

"Yan, somemore"

"Are you done yet? You are like one gossiper. We have reach, get down"

Xiaomi slowly take his luggage from the back seat. Xiaomi look at Yanyan with puppy eyes,

"Su Xiaomi...."

"Huh?"

Xiaomi turn his head, Yanyan move forward, and kiss his lips. They kissed. Until Xiaomi hardly able to breathe then Yanyan let go of him.

"Go in"

Xiaomi get down of from the car, Yanyan drive off. Xiaomi holding his luggage looking on to Yanyan's car leaving. He felt slightly lonely.

He open the door, looking at this house which is without Yanyan, he sigh.

"I am back in this cold house"

Xiaomi's mum heard him, "this child!! How can you say such thing! When is this house being cold? It is hard to see you home now that you are home, you say such thing?"

"You won't understand if i explain to you. Where is dad?"

"Still at work. Are you hungry? I make something for you to eat"

Xiaomi shake his head "no need. I go into my room first. "

after finish saying he went into his room like a slump. He drop onto his bed, from today onwards he have to sleep alone, he can't hug Yanyan to sleep. Xiaomi cover himself with blanket..

"Ah~ lonely! "

Xiaomi while thinking, he fall asleep. When he awake, it is already night time. He rub his eyes, his mum already cooked, putting the dishes onto the table. His dad is reading news paper on the sofa.

"You woke up. Come eat dinner. Go and call dad"

"Ok. Dad! Dinner"

When the whole family is at the table, Xiaomi's dad ask Xiaomi, "How is your exam this term?"

"Is ok. All passed"

Xiaomi's mum add in, "this is all thanks to Yanyan. I heard it from Yiyi, that Yanyan have been strictly monitor Xiaomi. You say, Yanyan have to work and yet still have to everyday worry over our son. We should at least send him some gifts to thank him"

Xiaomi was thinking "just send me over as gift will do"

But once they talk about Yanyan, he is back to more energy.

"Yes.. It is all because of Yanyan that i get good results. I can say that without Yanyan, there won't me today"

Xiaomi's dad hear this felt uneasy.

"I say is without me and your mum that you won't have today!"

"Mum, when are we going to uncle's place? "

"In another two days. This time we spend longer at uncle's place, come back on the fifth day of new year then you pay grandma a visit and stay a while there"

"You have planned my itineray too pack!" Xiaomi complain.

After dinner, Xiaomi go back to his room. He lock the door and give Yanyan a phone call.

"Yan"

"What is it?"

"Do you miss me?"

"Are you on mating season? Why did you call?"

"Nothing.. Just that i miss you. What are you doing?"

"Playing computer"

"When are you going back to A city?"

"Not this year. My mum went holiday overseas. My dad went to his mistress place. So i don't want to go there"

Xiaomi stamping on the floor, "Why didn't you tell me?! Then i won't come back! You wait for me, i pack up and come over accompany you"

"What you want? Be good and stay at home. I am fine alone"

"You mean to say without me you are better?"

"Here you go again. Stop thinking silly things. Xiaomi, i don't want you give all you time on me. You anyhow must spend time with your family. "

Xiaomi hold tightly the phone.. True, he again have become willfulness, only want to do what he wish to do not thinking about it over carefully. In future, their life too will not able to always stay together. He have to learn how to take care of himself without Yanyan around.

************

While sitting in the car to uncle's house, Xiaomi send a message to Yanyan. These days, Xiaomi always update Yanyan his whereabout.

"Yan, i am eating, have you eaten?"

"Yan, my mum again ask if you have a girlfriend"

"Yan, i miss you, but i will control myself"

"Yan, i went to the washroom but i accidently peed"

"Yan, i am on my way to uncle's house"

Xiaomi sitting by the window, his heart is heavy. He have to be alittle bit more further away from Yanyan.

The days without Yanyan is so empty and meaningless. But most of it are missing him. He miss him so dearly.. He told himself not to be like this. This is short term being apart, he got to take care of himself. He can't let Yanyan worry. But it is easy to say than done.

********

Happy reading :)