Chapter 9 : if there is more romance in his words,it will be great.

Seeing that Yanyan really did show up in the gathering, it makes Lu Yiyi half happy half upset. Happy is that Yanyan came. Upset is that Xiaomi really manage to bring Yanyan come.

Those 3 in Xiaomi's dorm, have groom themselves long enough only they are willing to step out.

Lu Yiyi leaning by Yanyan, holding his hand and greet all her girl-friends. It makes her felt high class and those girls asume that Yiyi is Yanyan's girlfriend. So they are abit upset. This give chances for the 3 Zhugang, Lufei and Jiahua to get to know some girls.

Xiaomi, for the whole night, only could stare at Yiyi and that hand of hers. How he wish that he could have a kitchen knife now and chop of that hand's finger, then sent it to her parents.

This side, Lu Yiyi was standing beside Yanyan.

"Yanyan, i am very dissapointed in you. I never thought that your self control are so much worst than i imagine. Just one word could easily bring you to nose bleed?? I taught him alot more after that.. What a waste!"

Lu Yiyi purposely make a fool out of Yanyan. Since she can't get him, she decided to take her revenge, which makes her feel better.

Yanyan do not know how to respond. Indeed this time he lost. He have become Yiyi's joke. He regretted why did he not control himself and not let such thing happen.

During meal time,Lu Yiyi purposely sit in between Yanyan and Xiaomi. Yanyan do not really bother by it. But Xiaomi really wish to shove that wooden chair onto Yiyi's head. But all he could do was just to stare at Yiyi with wide eyes. Lu Yiyi turn around and use a wider eyes to stare back at Xiaomi. And Xiaomi lost even to the competition of eyes staring. Xiaomi could only look at his own food and eat. Then Lu Yiyi turn back to her friend and her face become friendly, "Yanyan, what dish you want to eat? I take them for you" Some of the girls too are busy taking dishes for Yanyan. Even those 3 each one have one girl beside them.

Xiaomi felt lonely. This gathering as if have two area, one is with lots of sunshine, the other is with storm and dark cloud... Why so big difference?

After finish dinner,Yiyi keep asking for a singing session.

Beside Yanyan and Xiaomi, all the other raise their hand to agree. Lu Yiyi drag Yanyan along and got on a cab. Xiaomi quickly tag along. Those place, usually are dark, who knows what that flirty bitch Yiyi might do to Yanyan!

Once inside, Yiyi have already arrange the seating. Once again she sit in between Yanyan and Xiaomi. Xiaomi wish to poke needles into Yiyi's backside.

Zhugang and the others really enjoy the session. The more they sing, the more they move around and dances. Lu Yiyi keep talking to Yanyan. She have not stop talking from the moment they came in. Xiaomi fall back on the sofa. His ears could only hear sound like ghost crying and wailing ( their singing) .. He is not drunk but he could feel that he is getting drowsy.

In the darkness, suddenly, he felt one pair of warm hands cames holding his. He turn and saw it was Yanyan, smiling at him. Then he look at Yiyi, she was busy singing. Yanyan
slowly move closer towards Xiaomi.

It is coming... Xiaomi's heart starts to pound faster. Xiaomi's surrounding was as if being pauses. He could hear nothing from it. He is waiting for the big confession from Yanyan. He look at Yanyan's face that are getting closer. His ear could hear the good sound of Yanyan's voice.

"Su Xiaomi ,now do you really wish to be with me?, today, i will fulfill your wish"

Xiaomi heard his heart cracked.

"Wtf! Can't you say something nicer?" Just as he wanted to continue say , Yiyi came back from singing. She straight away sit on top of that hand which are holding together.

Xiaomi knew it! Knew that Yiyi did it on purpose! Becasue Yiyi put all her weight on Xiaomi's hand. And she keep on pressing , and turning to the left and right making Xiaomi's hand painful.

Xiaomi take in the pain biting his lips. For Yanyan, don't know when he have already remove his hand from that place. He, as if nothing have happen continue to look at them singing. He have no intention to rescue Xiaomi.
Until when everyone finish singing, when all wanted to go home, Yiyi finally stand up. Xiaomi finally breakfree from Yiyi's backside. His hand have already became red with Yiyi's pants pattern all imprinted on his hand. Xiaomi move his wrist a little, shake it a little. His wrist nearly break because of Yiyi.

For Lu Yiyi, in order to continue sit on Xiaomi's hand, she have not sing a single song after that.

At last, Yiyi decided that Lufei and the other 2 take up the responsible to fetch the girls home.

Waited until seeing all of them get on two cabs, The road only left Yanyan and Xiaomi, Yanyan grab Xiaomi's hand " let's go"

The warmth from Yanyan's palm slowly warm up Xiaomi's whole body. Xiaomi hold tight Yanyan's hand and follow closely his footstep. Slowly the two dissapear in the darkness.

At night, Xiaomi was lying on his bed, hugging that 100$ display box, before he fall asleep, all he could think of is, if he have alittle more romance in his words, it will be so great!