Chapter 44 : Su Xiaomi met with a man that is same as the main...

Just after class finish, Xiaomi's mobile phone rings. It was Liu Yiyi.

"What is it?"

"My mum force me go on a blind date. You go with me!"

"Why should i? Why should i? Why should i?" Xiaomi exclaimed.

"I am already at the school gate, faster come out"

When Xiaomi reach the school gate, indeed Yiyi is standing there awaiting him. Xiaomi reluctantly walk towards her.

"Why do i have to go when it is you who is on a blind date? The best is that you go And fall inlove with that guy then get married and go for honeymoon and get into a car accident and die together"

"I am worry if Yanyan thinks i have a change of heart. I only loyal to Yanyan. Bringing you there is to be my witness"

"Stop dreaming! When i go back i will tell Yanyan that just after 2 minutes that you guys meet, you went to the washroom with the guy then after 15mins only come out with messy clothing."

Liu Yiyi do not bother about Xiaomi. She drag him into a nearby coffee house. At the front entrance, Yiyi fiercely warn Xiaomi,

"Let me warn you, you better talk less beside me. Until i finish which i will do it fast, if that guy pull me or touch me, you must protect me"

"You? Need me to protect?"

The guy saw Yiyi, he stand up from the seat beside the window and wave to Yiyi. Yiyi dragging Xiaomi towards the table. Once seated, the guy give a long scan through the whole Yiyi. From top to toe. Yiyi fierce stare back at him. Xiaomi just sit there not showing interest.

This guy is just plain looking... Normal eyes, normal nose, fair and simple.. These type of guy is more than enough to partner Yiyi. The guy finally say ,

"Yi yi, you are way more beautiful than the photo. My name is Chen Cheng, i believe you already know. And this is?"

Chen cheng look at Xiaomi,Yiyi pinch Xiaomi's face,

"he is my brother. Lu Mimi. He is not really abit like me. You see, in a family there will sure be someone that is less normal..."

What! Lu Mimi?!! How girlish that name is! Xiaomo wanted to object but Yiyi's high heels was stepping on his shoe. Chen Cheng agree with Yiyi and nodded. Then with a drooling face he look at Yiyi.

"What do you want to drink, just order, anything will do. I will never be calculative with woman"

Xiaomi was stun.. These words are what usually the main character from dramas always says. He have always imagine if ever Yanyan will utter these words to him.

"What you want? Just say. I will never be calculative with you"

Once he think of this, Xiaomi start to feel that this guy Chen Cheng, is rather awesome.. And he gets better looking with each glance..just like those dramas main character. Liu Yiyi felt bored,

"let me tell you directly. I come here because my mum force me. After today, i can consider myself accountable to my mum. We just cut it short. Never to contact me again "