Chapter 60 : Our Agreement

Each couple will have their share of arguements , but Xiaomi hope that if possible, let theirs be as little as possible. Because everytime they got into an arguement, it was too heartbreaking.

One the way to LiQing's home, Xiaomi's is thinking about those word that Yanyan said,

"if you leave, don't ever come back"

If he for real? Why both of them have come to this stage? What LiQing was saying, Xiaomi totally did not hear. After LiQing reach home,Xiaomi too return home.

Laying on bed, Xiaomi could not fall asleep. He recall all that have happen from the beginning of their argument. He try to think where did it all gone wrong. Why is Yanyan this angry? How can he be this angry that he say such hurtful words to him? Don't he know that what he said to me affected him a lot? It doesn't matter if those words are sweet or hurtful.. Don't he know that what he said goes into his heart? He definately don't know because Yanyan will not have a heart to really hurt him...

Suddenly, what zhugang said to him earlier replay in his ear.

"You shouldn't have lie to him in the first place"

What if Yanyan got angry not because he went out to play? But he was angry because he lied to him? Then, why didn't he tell him directly? This stubborn Yanyan! Why didn't he just say clearly what did he do wrong? Once he think of this, Xiaomi get dress in light speed.

*********

Outside was only have the street light. Xiaomi pull his clothes tight and walk out. Xiaomi quitely taking the lift to the 30th floor. He wanted to knock, but he realised that the door was not lock. He lightly push the door and it open. The room was dark. By the moonlight, Xiaomi could see Yanyan, laying on the sofa, fast asleep. One hand behind his head, another puched at the sofa. Xiaomi quitely stand beside Yanyan. If he call Yanyan, he wonder if he will chase him away. He have already ask him not to come back. But Xiaomi could not consider too much. He kneel down by the sofa, he lower his head into Yanyan's arm. He softly say,

"i am sorry, i should not have lied to you. But you should not have said such harsh words.. What you mean by not coming back... I don't have anywhere else but here. You are too much. Say such thing.. I am very upset. You are too much.. Too much.."

Xiaomi tears soaked Yanyan's shirt. Yanyan hold out his hand and stroke Xiaomi's hair.

"Didn't you come back anyhow...i got angry seeing you with someone else. Those are angry words..."

"I knew it, you won't have a heart to let me go. You lie... Don't lie to me ever again. If not i really would leave"Xiaomi grab tightly Yanyan's hand.

"Then, we are even"

"Then, next time we can not lie to each other. "

Yanyan pull Xiaomi into his arm.

"Sleep over here tonight."

Xiaomi nodded.

************

The next day when Yanyan wakes up, Xiaomi was not in bed. He put on his clothes and went out to look, the living room too is empty. And there is some sound in the study room. He push the door and look, Xiaomi was writting something on a paper. He look serious. Seeing Yanyan in the room, he wave to Yanyan with a wide smile. Yanyan walk to Xiaomi,

"what are you doing?"

"I have been thinking. That we should search for the reason that we argue each time, then we make an agreement never to do that again. "

"What else that you can not think off?"

Xiaomi clear his throat and say ,

"the party involve ; Yanyan and Su Xiaomi. In order to protect both party's lover relationship, a smooth development, and a strong foundation, we have agree on making this deal. If any one party break the deal, he will die without a place to bury. Being torn to pieces, and 3 months could not seek pleasure from the partner."

"This is kinda strict.."

"This only can make us both take this agreement seriously"

"But i felt that you have the higher chance of being torn to pieces."

Xiaomi ignore Yanyan's truth and continue to read,

"1. Both party must do their best to let their parents accept their relationship. Any party could not withdraw. 2. Seme can not use harsh words to scold Uke for example words like moron and the similar type of words. 3. Both party must be honest with each other, this does not include when they are playing with each other and may have said some lies just for fun. "

"Don't you think number 2 have something not fair in it?"

"I think it is ok. Next time, whenever we got into an arguement, we will make amendment here"

Seeing that Yanyan not saying much, he take it as agree. Xiaomi felt satisfy!

"Yan! We have been together for more than a year and we only argue for 3 times. I think our relationship is strong. " while saying Xiaomi hug Yanyan's waist. "This year we have to workhard, do out best not to argue"

"That.. Depends on you"

"Didn't you hear a saying that goes, one hand can never able to clap?"

"I only heard, one slap can kill a person"

"Don't say like that pls..."

"If in the future you got torn into pieces, you want me to help you cremate or do a burial?"

"Pei! Say such thing early in the morning!"

"Oh, you did said there will be no place for burial... Then i guess i only can find a mat and roll you up."

**********

Happy reading :)