Chapter 4 : The Punishment From Yanyan

It was sunday, just when Su XiaoMi was sitting with QianHui in a mcdonald,XiaoMi stared out through the glass window and think of YanYan. All he wanted was to scold himself stupid and childish.

"What do you want to do after this?" QianHui suddenly speaks, makes XiaoMi turn his attention back to QianHui. QianHui is a normal looking girl, with a cute character. Lu Yiyi said that getting such normal girl for him is more than enough. If she get one prettier girl to date him, it will not be compatible. Now because of Lu Yiyi these words, have make XiaoMi angry inside. He felt that his appearance is consider good looking. Why she say such thing!

"Later i will go home straight away" XiaoMi reply Qianhui.

"So early? Why not let's go for a movie?"

"Ah?... Ok, what movie?"XiaoMi asked.

QianHui did not reply. She stared out the window.XiaoMi follow the direction where QianHui stared and saw YanYan with a beautiful lady. YanYan took a quick glance at the two in the mcdonald , and dissapear with the lady in the crowd.

XioMi wanted to go into the crowd but it seems that it is getting late.XiaoMi was thinking, who is that lady YanYan with? He have never see before. Was she Yanyan's girlfriend?

Suddenly XiaoMi remember that if YanYan have a girlfriend, then he will need not be trouble by these whole silliness! Can breakfree. But now, this know in his heart have become more and more tight.

Qianhui saw that XiaoMi face have became pale, she was shocked. "What happen? Are you ok?"

XiaoMi nodded. " i think i could not watch movie with you today. Let me send you home"

Until after XiaoMi sent Qianhui home, there came one sports car stop right infront of XiaoMi. XiaoMi saw YanYan came down from the car. He could not help it but to start to question " i don't even have a motorcycle, just you... You drive a sports car??!!!"

YanYan ignore his questioning. He grab hold of XiaoMi's hand and throw him into the car. XiaoMi's wrist was hurt. "Very pain! What do you really want?! Why are you here?"

He felt that YanYan hold his wrist even tighter now. XiaoMi keep quite. He just wait and let YanYan drive. The car was calm and quite....

XiaoMi's feeling now is like the waves of the sea. It is not because that he is have car sick, but because when he try to steal a look at YanYan who is seriously driving with a frown eyebrow, he was frighten. YanYan seems look as if he is ready to kill.

" you found a girlfriend?" YanYan finally said. He as always being straight forward.

"Yes"

YanYan grow even more angrier. This time, he grab tight of the car steering. "Wtf! You have the nerve to say yes and admit it!!!"

XiaoMi first time heard YanYan using foul language. But he is not afraid. He proudly reply, "Why can't i say yes? Why can't i admit? You are a nobody to me. Why can't i have a girlfriend? You, you also can have one huge boobs girl with you, why can't i?"

After XiaoMi finish saying,YanYan stop the car at a quite place. Because YanYan stop the car too fast, XiaoMi was shocked and really wanted to scold YanYan.