Prologue

WARNING!!!

Mature contents ahead.

~~~~
The lights on the dance floor continue to blink in different colors,the loud beat of music continue to drown everything,and the shivers running down my body from this man's touch doesn't stop.He run his right hand from my neck down to collarbone.The thumb of his left hand making circles on my hips.

What is happening to me?

"Perfect."he whispered huskily,his exploring hand finally settling on my hips like the other.

Naramdaman ko ng idikit niya ang bibig sa may punong tenga ko at bumulong."I want you."Binuksan ko ang mga mata ko at sinalubong ang tingin niya.I gasp when I see his dark eyes swirling with lust and...is that affection?

Sino ba talaga ang lalaking 'to?Bakit ganito ang nararamdaman ko?

I shake my head to try to get some of my sanity back.Naparami yata talaga ako ng nainom na alak kaya nagkakaganito ako.Pero mas lalo lang akong nahilo sa ginawa ko.Mabuti na lang at hawak-hawak pa din niya ako kaya hindi natuloy ang pagkatumba ko.

"Are you okay?"he ask,concern evident in his face.

Hindi ko alam kung anong pumasok sa isip ko ng bigla kong hilahin siya palapit sa akin at paglapatin ang mga labi namin.Agad kong naramdaman ang kakaibang kuryenteng gumapang sa buong katawan ko mula sa magkadikit naming labi.Ilang saglit na pagkabigla sa ginawa ko bago niya iniikot ang braso niya sa akin at hilahin ako palapit pa sa katawan niya,pressing me flush to his body.

"Hmm.."I moan when I feel his jean clad arousal press against my silk dress.

I felt his tongue dart out and lick my lower lip asking for entrance.Opening my lips,I let his tongue explore every corner of my mouth.I weave my hair in his soft raven hair.

Gosh!He's so good at this.

"Let's get out of here."mahinang sabi niya sa tapat ng bibig ko.

Bago pa man ako makasagot ay hinawakan niya ang kamay ko at hinila na niya ako palabas.He was using his wolf's speed so I was force to also use mine.

We force our way through the bodies sticky with sweat from dancing and out the Night Howler's pack house that held the party we where in.He lead me across the back yard of the pack house and into the dark of forest surrounding it.

Saka lang nag-sink in sa akin ang mga nangyayari.

Shit!

Ang tanga-tanga ko talaga.I made out with a total stranger in the middle of the dance floor.To top it all off,I left my friends,my Alpha,without telling them where i'm going to be with a guy.

'Louise gonna kill me.'I thought.

Ilang sandali pa kaming naglakad bago kami nakalabas sa gubat at sa harap namin ay limang maliliit na bahay.Katulad ito ng mga guest house namin sa Blue Moon.He started making his way to one of the house.

Opening the door easily and closing it after we got in,he push me against it and bury his face in the junction connecting my neck and shoulder.

"You smell so good."he inhaled deeply,making me moan with just the touch of his breath against my skin.

All thoughts of Alpha Louise and my friends flew out the window.He straighten up and look directly in my eyes.His lips a breath away from mine.He lift his hand my face.His thumbs stroked my cheeks.The gesture was oddly tender.Then he smash his lips on mine,again.

His kiss was rough.He plunged his tongue in my mouth and explored it like a man who just found oasis.

I writhed helplessly, and the flimsy lace underwear I was wearing stretched tight over my sex. That was so good. But it wasn't enough.

His hands went down and my cupped my butt in his large hands.

'Gosh!Those wonderful,wonderful hands.'I gush in my head.

He lifted me up against him and wrapped my legs around his waist.I didn't know we started walking and we're in his bedroom until I feel the softness of his bed.

Ito siguro ang panahon para magising ako sa mga nangyayari pero parang mas lalo akong nalalasing sa mga pinaparamdam niya sa akin.

"You feel so good."he said,his lips making its way down my body.He lick and nip at the junction connecting my neck and shoulder,making shivers run down my body.

My own hands made their own exploring.Running my hands on his hard back up to his shoulder and tugging at his silky raven hair.Throwing my head back,I gave him more access to that part of my body.

"Oh.."I moaned.

In an instant he was hovering above me removing all the clothing that becomes a barrier for our bodies.

"Perfect.."His eyes roamed in all over me.

Kung normal pa akong mag-isip dapat tinatakpan ko na ang sarili ko.Pero parang pakiramdam ko tama ang ginagawa namin..na normal lang na gawin namin 'to.

Crashing his lips against mine he continued his exploration of my body.

"What the.!"I gasp,shock when I saw my rip lace underwear in his hands.

"To much clothing."he smirk at me making me feel more hot and bothered.Kaagad ko namang nakalimutan ang ginawa niyang pagsira ng underwear ko ng maramdaman ko ang banayad niyang paghawak sa parteng 'yun ng katawan ko.

"Gosh.."sabi ko sa paos na boses.

His fingers caress me there making me so wet and ready for him in just seconds.

"Wag."hinawakan ko ang kamay niya ng itangka niyang ipasok ang isang daliri sa akin.

"Kailangan 'to,unless hindi ka na.."Hindi niya na kailangang tapusin ang sentence na 'yun para maintindihan ko siya.

"Hindi 'yun.G-Gusto ko.."napalunok ako,paano ko ba sasabihin 'to sa kanya.

Naramdaman ko ang isang daliri niya sa ilalim ng baba ko,coaxing me to look at him.And I did.

"Tell me,my love."

Kinagat ko ang ibabang labi ko at sa mahinang boses ay sinabing,"I want your..your.."Nang hindi ko magawang masabi ang salitang 'yun ay nanginginig na bumaba ang kamay ko at hinawakan siya sa parteng iyun.He let out a strangled groan.

"This is who I want to be the first inside me."Squeezing his thing for emphasis.

His eyes that were dark with lust turned darker.Passion,desire and something else swirling in them.

"With pleasure.."he grin before entering me and making our body one.

A/N:

What the actual fudge?!!!

1st chapter at ganito nagsimula?Ano bang iniisip mo author?

Pasensya na,babies.Sadyang masyadong maka-mundo ang story na 'to.

Peace y'all.

Please VOTE and COMMENT.

Love,
ate Arra