2.2

"Michael, tell us about this band. That you and 3 other losers have." John said shoving me against the brick wall outside the school.

"It's nothing John." I say shoving him him away.

"It's gotta be something if you have a fucking show on the 3rd." He laugher shoving my shoulder.

I shoved back. "I don't give a shot what you think, asshole."

"Michael!" Luke yelled from across the school yard.

I looked back at him then glaring back at Josh. "Fuck you asshole." I say turning away from him and walking to Luke.
--------
"What was Josh yelling at you about?" Ashton asked looking at me in his rear view mirror.

"Making fun of the band and shit." I say looking out the window.

Calum looked at me. "He's been on your ass since seventh grade. Don't believe what he says. You've at least now stood up to him."

"It won't stop him." I let out a sigh. "Nothing will stop him."

Luke turned around in his seat. "Just tell him to fuck off."

I shrugged. "I've tried to but he just beats my sorry ass up." I shook my head. "Can we just stop talking about it."

Everyone nodded and the rest of the car ride to Ashton's house was silent.
----------
"We just gotta get out we just gotta get out." Luke sang his voice become soft then slightly deep.

I stood back behind my microsphere we had set up. I watched as my fingers changed from chord to chord on the neck of my guitar. Everything with my mom, Emily, and Josh was running though my head. I couldn't concentrate.

I stopped playing making the rest of them stop suddenly. "I'm sorry." I said placing my guitar on its stand and walking out to Ashton's backyard.

I sat there on the pavement with my head in my hands and my elbows resting in my knees.
------
-Calum's Point of View-
"What's that about? Ashton said standing up from his drum kit.

Luke and looked at each other. "He's in a rough place." I say taking my bass off and resting it on the stand. "I'll talk to him."

I walked past the boys and opening the garage door out to the small paved, where I found Michael sitting with his hands on his face.

"Michael?" I said sitting down next to him. I could hear small sniffles and cries coming from Michael.

He sniffled, looking up and wiping his eyes of the tears that were there. "I can't do this Calum."

I looked at him with a sympathetic look. "What can't you do?" I say already knowing what the answer would be.

"I can't watch Emily all by myself, I can't pay for my mom to be in the rehab, I can't get help from my dad, I can't call Jake, I can't take Josh's shit at school, and I can't have Violet love me like I dreamed she would." Michael rested his head on my shoulder. "Calum help me before I do something I regret."

I wrapped my arm around his shoulder. "I'll help. Ashton can help. Luke can help. Emily can help. And Violet can help."

I shook my head. "Calum, you're the only one who really knows me. They don't really know what's really happened. They don't know."

"Then I can help." I say. "I can help."

Note: Well, long time no update. I missed writing this. But I'm back with this story! I'm sorry its short I just didn't know what to write but I'll try  and update tomorrow or another day.

The reasons why I didn't update this story was because
1) I was really focused on a story (that no one reads)
2) I had really bad writers block
3) I kinda lost motivation for writing this. I don't know why but I did.

Well, the updates for this will be more frequent and everything. But I'll also be updating my other story Metaphors (please read it I need a little more feed back).

Well, that's all for this update.

all the love- H