1.3

Previously: I shook my head. "My life is better with you not in it."

He looked at me. "You don't mean that."

I shook my head. "Dad I mean it."

Now
I looked at my dad and shook my head. "I really don't know why you came back. You should've just stayed in New York where you'd be 9,000 miles away from me." I turned away from him and stormed into the house.

"Please just let me talk to you." He begged me reaching for my arm.

I pulled it away from him. "Just fuck off, I don't want you in my life."

He stopped. "I can't lose you too, Michael."
----------
"Michael, what's wrong?" My mom said as I walked in. I looked at her and shook my head. "Where's your father?" She asked me.

"He's outside. I don't want him back in this house. He should never come back to this fucking house again. I'm done with him." Before she could answer I ran up to my room and slammed the door closed.

I threw myself into my bed and could then hear my mom and dad yelling at each other outside.

"What the fuck did you say to him!" My mom yelled her voice muffled by the window. "And why the fuck is my son locking himself in hisself in his room!"

"I didn't say anything to that little shit!" He yelled. "He's just mad that I've been married three times already!"

"Three times!" She yelled sounding more annoyed than ever. "Get the fuck off my property and stay in fucking New York!"

I stood up and looked out my window. I saw my mom shove my dad away. Then I heard my phone ring. I looked over to it. It was Violet.

I unlocked my phone. "Hello?" I said wiping the tears away from my eyes.

"Come to my house Michael." She said.

"I can't." I said looking down.

"Yes you can. Get over here." She said. "I want to talk to you."

I sighed. "I'll be over in a minute."
---------
"Michael." she said opening the door and pulling me into a hug.

I hugged her back. "Violet, I thought everything was okay. I thought if he came back everything would be okay. I was wrong."

She hugged me tighter. "Come inside Michael."

She held my hand and pulled me inside. "You're telling me what happened."
-------------
"Why did he come back anyways?" She asked me looking me in the eye.

"He wanted to see me." I said. "He thought it was a good idea to come back and start talking to me after six years of not being there."

Violet took my hands. "I know what you're going through, Michael." She said wiping the tears from my eyes. "My dad, he left us for a year and didn't call us, come to see us, or anything. Ever since he came back he hasn't been the same."

I looked down. "No one else ever understands me. Calum and you are the only two who really know what's been happening." Tears started to form in my eyes again.

"Don't cry." She said wiping my tears again. "I'm here for you through anything. No matter what happens in your life or my life we can help each other."

I smiled at her. "Violet there's something I haven't told you yet." I said taking her hands.

"What's that Michael?" She said smiling back at me.

I bit my lip and then kissed her. When I pulled away she looked at me shock. As I stood up I hit my casted hand against the post of her bed. I gasped in pain before I said anything to her.

My breathing increased. "I'm sorry." I kept saying. "I'm sorry."

"Michael wait." She said standing up and running after me.

Before she could catch up to me I was already running back into my house.

I ran into my house and slammed the door behind me and slid my back down the door.

My mom ran up to me. "Michael."

"I screwed up mom." I said threw the tears. "I screwed up."

Note: Holy fuck they kissed.

We need a ship name for them someone please make one up.

Anyways, this was really short...sorry.

Hope you enjoyed!

All the love-H