2.1

-3 weeks later-
"But, I don't want to stay here anymore." Emily whined as I drove her to school.

"It's only one more month." I said turning into the parking lot of the school. "Only a few more days until I turn 16 and we can live alone together."

Emily looked at me. "Why can't we just live with dad?"

I looked at her stopping the car. "No. I'm never seeing him again and he lives too far away."

She rolled her eyes at me. "Whatever." She said getting out of the car.

"I'll pick you up later!" I yelled as she closed the door. I sighed.
-------
"Hey Michael." Violet said taking my hands and putting her head on my shoulder.

"Hey." I said looking down.

"What's wrong?" She said putting her hand on my chest.

"Nothing." I say wrapping my arms around her.

"Something has to be bothering you." She said looking me in the eyes.

I kissed her on the forehead. "It's fine nothing's bothering me."

She sighed. "Alright. If you say so."

I kissed her again. "I need to see Luke about something. I'll see you later."
---------
"So did you find us a drummer?" Luke said as I walked into the music room.

I nodded. "Yeah, I did." I said looking at him and Calum.

"Who is it then?" Calum said.

"Do you remember my friend Ashton?" I say sitting down grabbing one of the guitars.

Calum nodded. "The one that used to come to your house all the time when we were younger?"

"Yeah him. I got in touch with him on Facebook and told him about the gig we're playing at Annandale Hotel."

Luke and Calum smiled. "We finally have a real band." They said at the same time.

"He said he couldn't come over any time soon but could come to the gig." I said.

Luke still looked shocked. "Should we go to your house and get a video up?" He said looking at Calum.

"Yeah, that's sounds good." Calum said as the bell rang.

We all stood up and smiled at each other. "We're going to get somewhere guys. We're gonna get somewhere."
--------
I hadn't thought about anything else except the band for the rest of the day. I sat there in math just staring not paying attention to anything.

"Mr. Clifford!" My teacher yelled snapping me out of my daze.

"Yes, ma'am?" I said sitting up.

"What are you thinking about?" She said. "Would you like to share it with that class?"

I smiled. "Sure. I'd love too." I said standing up in front of the class. I looked out at the class.

"Hurry up Mr. Clifford." My teacher said.

I looked at her. "Yeah I know." I said. "Well, I'd like to tell you that me and my three friends have a band and we're playing at Annandale Hotel next month on the 3rd."

The whole class laughed. "When did you get friends!" Someone yelled.

"Alright, sit down Michael." She leaned into my ear. "I'll come and see you."

I smiled. "Thanks." I say sitting back in my seat.
--------
"What song are we doing?" Calum asked.

Luke and I stared at each other. "I Miss You?" I said.

Calum smiled. "We're all lucky I learned that song."

I smiled. "Let's get this video going."

Luke reached out and started the camera. "Hey, we're 5 Seconds of Summer." Luke said with a smile on his face. "I'm Luke."

"I'm Michael." I'd say.

"And I'm Calum."

"And here's our cover of Blink-182." Luke said starting with the guitar riff.

As the song came to an end. We all stopped playing and we looked at each other.

"So," Calum said. "We have something to tell them don't we guys."

Luke and I nodded in agreement. "We have an up coming gig at the Annandale hotel in Sydney. We also have a drummer who will be joining us soon." Luke said.

I looked down and smiled. "Get us famous guys."

"Yeah, that'd be cool."

Note: FETUS 5SOS AF RIGHT NOW

So, this story will be ending in about 3 days I think. Since I have my new muke story, New Broken Scene, and the story I'm co-writing with madness-lrh

Hope you enjoyed!

All the love- H