•11• Alpha Pact

Stiles sat in the elevator slapping Derek repeatedly trying to wake him up. "Derek?" Stiles asks. "Derek, come on!" Stiles yells hitting him harder. Stiles made a fist but suddenly Derek woke up and caught it glancing around.

"Where is she?" He asked confused. "Jennifer? Gone with Scott's mom and Tyler." Stiles says worried. Lydia was going to go mental when she found out. "She took them?" Derek questioned sadly and angrily.

"Yeah, and if that's not enough of a kick to the balls, Scott left with Deucalion, okay? So we gotta get you out of here. The police are coming right now, and we gotta get you the hell out of here." Stiles said pulling Derek up.

"Whoa. What about Cora?" Derek asks stopping him. "Isaac and Peter got her out while the Argents distracted the alphas. You have to go I'll wait for the cops while you get her out of here." Stiles says. Derek nodded jogging down to his car heading to where Isaac and Peter were waiting with Cora.

"You see the twins?" Isaac asks looking around. "No. But I see the Argents." Peter says as they rounded the corner of the ambulance. A howl sounded in the distance and Allison looked at her dad. "What is it?" She asks. "A retreat." Chris says confused.

"Not to bring up uncomfortable memories, but wasn't the last time you saw them the time you killed Kate and then they burned you alive, hmm?" Isaac asks turning to look at Peter but his seat was empty and he was gone making Isaac climb out of the car.

"Where are the others?" Allison asks as Isaac moved over to them. "I don't know. Scott and Stiles went back for Derek and Jennifer. I had to get Cora out. Tyler was with Melissa." Isaac says as Derek drove up and climbed out. "Where's Scott, Tyler and Stiles?" Allison asked not seeing them. 

"Stiles is still at the hospital. He's gonna hold off the cops for us. We have to go right now." Derek say pulling Cora from the car moving to put her in his. "What about Scott Melissa and Tyler?" Chris asks confused. "Jennifer took Melissa and Tyler." Derek says making everyone stop for a minute in worry.

"What about Scott?" Allison asks. "Derek, where's Scott?" Allison says. Derek sighed and turned around to face them. "He's with Deucalion and the alphas. He left with them." Derek says. He climbed into the car with Isaac heading to the loft as Chris and Allison worried about their newly found family member and the McCalls.

***

Stiles met the Argents at their apartment telling them about how their name was painted on the door. "The word is guardian, Allison. More than anyone, you know that's a role I haven't exactly lived up to lately." Chris said walking in side the house with the two teens following.

"But she took Scott's mother and Stiles' father. That's not a coincidence." Allison says. "Yeah, I'd also consider the fact that someone put your name up in large block letters on the elevator doors. That kind of felt like a warning to me." Stiles says.

"She also took Tyler. Who by what you told me has raised his little sister from her birth. If he is her third sacrifice she already has him which means we need to find her and fast." Chris says. "I don't think she would use Tyler. She was actually surprised when he sucked the energy out of her. She knew who he was really and he could be used to her advantage." Stiles says.

"I think it might be Morrell who put your name on the door. She knows a lot more than she lets on, and she might even be trying to help us." Allison says. "Well, she needs to get on that a lot faster, okay? Seeing as how the lunar eclipse is less than two freaking nights away." Stiles says desperately and sad. "Stiles, don't give up hope." Chris says.

"They could already be dead." Stiles says. "I don't think so. There's something about Jennifer's tactics. It's like she's still positioning, still moving pieces into place. If your right about her being surprised about Tyler then the whole game has changed. She's fitting him into it now." Chris says. "And you're one of her pieces." Allison reminds him.