Chapter 9

I handed Patty his cup of tea and sat opposite him. Patty had just opened his mouth to speak when all of a sudden,  one of the young kids come crashing through the door. "Help, please help," the little girl screamed,  "I think he's dying."

The mug Patty was holding fell to the ground and smashed into a million tiny pieces,  hot tea splashing all over him, not that he actually noticed. He ran to the little girl. "Mylene,  who is it?" he said,  the panic rising in his voice. "The black haired boy, Kellin."

It was at that moment we sprinted up the stairs to see Kellin on the floor. He was so still. Patty rolled him onto his side. "Call an Ambulance NOW," he screamed, loud enough to shatter glass. "Kellin, can you hear me? Come on please talk." I pleaded with his motionless body.

Suddenly his body began convulsing as he had siesure after siesure. "WHEN IS THE FUCKING AMBULANCE GETTING HERE," screamed Patty desperately. Seconds later, sirens could be heard in the distance and it wasn't long before a knock was heard at the door.

Kellin began to make noises and I could see foam coming from the side of his delicate mouth. I just held his hand tightly while the paramedics put an oxygen mask on him and checked his faint heartbeat. I hadn't even realised Patty had left until he came back with an empty packet of painkillers and handed it to one paramedic. It was in that moment that I realised what happened. Attempted suicide. As I followed him in the ambulance I also realised how much I genuinely cared about him.

I was holding Kellin's hand when I felt a sudden pressure on my hand. I looked to see his eyes flutter open.  "I'm sorry," he croaked before his breathing sped up rapidly. His breathing suddenly stopped as a long beep echoed the ambulance. Life leaving his body, and sadness consuming my heart.

A/N
AAAAAAHHHHH so much drama. This chapter was not easy to write however hope you liked it so comment what you thought and what you think might happen next. See ya soon