Chapter 5

I woke up in my bed with a bandaged wrist and a pounding headache. Memories from last night flooded my mind.

I got up out of bed and made my way to the dining room for breakfast. As I entered the room, I became quickly aware of the many eyes staring at me.

Sighing I made a cup of coffee, grabbed a granola bar and an apple and made my way to a table that was empty.

I heard a creaking noise and looked up to see Josh, Lynn and Oli sitting next to me. "The others probably won't be awake yet," said Josh. "Because they're lazy shits," finished Lynn, causing us all to laugh.

It wasn't long before Kellin entered the room. Oli spotted him right away and went over to him. "I thought Oli hated Kellin," I asked. "They kinda have a love/hate relationship, " explained Josh, "They were best friends a while ago but Kellin slept with Oli's girlfriend. "

"Oh, ok," I said. Wow Kellin really is a prick. Speaking of pricks, Oli dragged Kellin over to our table and sat him down. He noticed me looking at him and glared at me, "the fuck are you staring at me for," he hissed at me.

"The fuck you shouting at me for," I hissed back causing "oooohhhh burn," from Josh.I laughed to myself and ate my breakfast with a fuming Kellin in front of me. A little uncomfortable, as one would expect.

I went to my room and got dressed. After that I sauntered down into the living room and sat on my phone, I know so social.

Before long, the room emptied, leaving me alone with my phone. After a few minutes the door swung open. I turned to see Kellin sit beside me on the couch. "Watcha doin'," he said tauntingly.

Great, just great.

I kinda left for a bit because no one was really reading but I'm going to continue writing anyway.

Comment, vote, follow if ya liked it (and I really hope you did)

Thanks for reading