Chapter 11

Taylor's p.o.v

"well Miss Young i can reveal that you are having a baby Girl!" as soon as the nurse told me that i was smiling the biggest smile i had ever smiled in my life.

the nurse wiped the jell of my belly and me and Luke headed out of the hospital with big smiles on our faces, "i'm so excited babe!" Luke said to me kissing me forcefully on the lips, "Me too i think we'll be great parents. A couple months ago we had told Luke and I's parents they were actually really happy thats probably because they thought i was round about the same age as Luke but boy were they wrong he was 22! and i was 16! for the love of god I'm not even legal me and him shouldn't be dating if the police found out Luke could be arrested for Pedophelia, and i didn't want that to happen.

Luke's p.o.v

Me and Taylor were at home sitting on the couch snuggled watching Mean Girls ok come on its a great movie so don't judge me. "Babe?" i said to Taylor "Ye" she said and looked up at me "What are we going to do when i go on tour?" she looked at me then looked at the floor "i didn't think of that..Luke this baby could ruin your career!" she said getting up from the couch and running into the kitchen "Honey i know but i love you and the baby more then anything else" i said wrapping my arms around her waist from behind"lets go to bed?" she said and took my hand dragging me upstairs to our room as she was staying in my room with me.