Chapter 9

Taylor's p.o.v

I woke up in bed with an arm draped over my waist i turned around only to be met with a pair of blue eyes staring right back at me "Morning Beautiful" Luke said to me as he kissed me on the lips and snuggled into my neck more, "morning i said as i got out of his grip sat up in bed and went into the bathroom. After i got out from the shower i looked in the mirror at my belly i had started to show and i was only 3 weeks along i must have been to busy daydreaming as i felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and pull me close "You ok?" Luke asked me i just nodded and pecked him on the lips he smiled.

Ashton's p.o.v

We had all gone out to eat breakfast because Luke & Taylor said they wanted to tell us all something Rachel already knew what it was but she wouldn't tell me no matter how much i asked her she always said no so now i will finally be able to know what she has been hiding. "So guys Taylor's..."

"PREGNANT" Luke and Taylor Exclaimed in unison, we all just stared jaw dropped for a second when Michael and Calum broke the silence "CONGRATULATIONS!" they shouted making us all laugh "So Luke what did your mum say?" i asked as he just stared at me "err....w..-we haven't told her..yet".

SORRY THIS CHAPTER PROBABLY MADE NO SENSE BUT IT WAS KIND OFF A FILLER TO LEAD UP TO TELLING THE PARENTS SO YE :£