Leaving

Alexia p.o.v.
"Okay, so you're both Death Eaters now?" Harry asks trying to get the facts straight.

"Yeah." I mumble looking embarrassed.

"Are you insane Lexi?! Potter will tell the whole world and then some. Don't be stupid."

"For your information Draco, I'm not stupid and I trust-"

Harry clamps his hand over my mouth and I quickly realize someone is listening. When we hear the footsteps I realize we need a plan. And NOW.

"Draco, fetch your broom. Grab mine as well. Oh and step on it."

"Why?" He asks grinning. Ugh the arrogant prat.

"Shut up Draco and just do it." I say losing my patience.

"Fine." Draco mutters running into the broom closet. He tosses me my Nimbus and holds on to his own.

"Okay, Draco we've got to get out of here. Harry you're with Draco and-"

"I'm not riding with Potter."

"Just do it, you stupid git."

"You're very persuasive, but no. You go with Potter. We all know you fancy him anyway."

As much as I wanted to slap the smirk right off his face, we were running low on time. We had to get to Hogwarts. I couldn't stay here any longer or I might Aveda Kedavra myself. Just kidding, though I probably shouldn't joke like that...

"Um..." Harry blushes awkwardly.

I jump onto my broom and pull my long hair back into a braid. It always keeps my hair out of my face when I'm playing quidditch. "You coming?" I ask my cheeks still hot from Draco's last remark. "Yeah, I guess." Harry mutters shyly sitting down behind me.

Tossing a stray hair off my face, I lift off the ground and into the twilight sky.