"Not really surprised, Myungsoo cook is a male and he is still young," Princess Hyejin talks while eating some bread.

"Wow! Males nowadays really can cook!" Princess Youngsun amazed.

"It is you who can't cook, unnie," Youngji joked around.

"Hahaha hhaaaha"

"What??! I can cook water OK??!"

"We boil the water, unnie," Princess Wheein says while laughing.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

When the princesses eat their dinner, the knights togather with the guards, seamstresses, and any other people who work for the castle will having their own dinner in the dining hall.

"Put some more Myungsoo~~" Knight Hakyeon pleads for some extra meat.

"No no , hyung! There are lots of people behind you, so it's better you just move," Myungsoo cook strictly says.

"Hurry up, Hakyeon hyung. We want to eat too!" Knight Sanghyuk says as he still in the queue.

"Hmmph! Kids nowadays really stingy!" He pouted slightly and moves. Right beside Myungsoo cook is Kyungsoo cook, who is scooping some vegetables inside the trays.

"Oh! You are the new cook, right?" Knight Hakyeon's talkative mouth turn on.

"Yeah, My name is Do Kyungsoo, just call me Kyungsoo," He bowed his head a bit.

"Wonshik had tasted your dish, and he keep saying that it was really great!"

"Well, its great then. I'm really thankful that he likes my dish," Kyungsoo cook smiled a bit.

"I have an institution that you are a great cook! "

"Thank you, hyung," Kyungsoo cook looks around him and meet with Hongbin's eyes, he just smiled and doing his job as Knight Hakyeon finally moved on.

"Hi! I'm Hongbin," Hongbin introduce himself.

"I'm Kyungsoo, nice to meet you ,Hongbin."

"Please do that ice break later, there are too much person queueing right behind you!" Knight Sanghyuk snapped in anger as his stomach is growling.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hair tonic - dyed the hair black!

Two leaves of herbs
One half cup of water ... and
One cup of vegetable broth??

Wow, it's different.. I see it rightly, right?

"Hongbin-shii, can you come here?" Youngji asks for her Knight. Hongbin is currently looking around her rose garden.

"Why?" The Knight comes to her.

"This? Is it vegetable broth that is written here?"

"Yes... I think so, is it normal to put vegetable broth in a medicine? "

"I don't know, maybe. Its my first time doing
this."

"Its alright as long as you don't make me as your patient."

"I'm reaaaally sorry, Hongbin-shii. Hahahhaa, " She laughed as she remembered the reason of Hongbin's bandaged hand.

"Yah! It is still itchy until now."

"Sorry, I'm gonna give you another medicine for your hand, okay?"

"No need. I won't try any of it," Honbin crossed his hand.

"Ishh, you picky," Youngji hissed and get up.

"Where are you going?"

"Kitchen~ let's get the vegetable broth. We eat some for dinner, right?"

"Wait for me!"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Hello? Anyone here?" Hongbin asks as he slowly opens the kitchen's door, with Youngji following closely behind him.

"No one? "

"Maybe, it's almost 11 now,"Hongbin says, look around the dark kitchen.

" let's just search it! " Youngji says in determination .

"We can't just search it through without telling anyone!"

"It just some leftover broth, who will make a fuss?"

"It still not nice, Princess Youngji," he glared at the youngest princess.

"Who's there?" Someone suddenly talks to them, make both of them startled. He then slowly walks in front of them.

"Ohh.. it's you, Kyungsoo," Hongbin let out a sigh.

"The new cook?" Youngji looks at the new guy.

"Yes, I'm the new cook. Nice to meet you princess,"Kyungsoo then bows a bit in front of Youngji.

"Aishh, there is no need the bows." Youngji still ant get used of people bowing to her although she has been crowned.

"It is a need, it's our first time meeting." Kyungsoo cook said while smiling. " Something that I can do you, since you both in kitchen now?"

"Well, Princess Youngji need some vegetable broth for her medicine, is there any leftover?"

"There is some left, let me get it to you," Kyungsoo cook dissapeared in the darkness, and return with a bowl of the broth.

"Here you are."

"Thank you, Kyungsoo cook," Youngji happily received. "Come on, Hongbin-shii. Thank you again, Kyungsoo Cook."

"Its nice works for you, Princess Youngji."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"It is supposed to be dyed the hair black, right?"

"Its..supposed..too.." Youngji speechless with the final product

"But now it's freakkkinggg red!!!"

This time too, Princess Youngji, the princess of medicine, changes her knight's brown hair to an eye-catching red hair.

*******************************************

Its been a long time , right? I'm sorryyyyyy if this chapter is not even satisfying. T-T
Its seem like this story not even any plot or a permanent theme, it's like a messy mixed theme.. I not even know how to describe it. Because of that, I'm saying thank you once again to those who still reading this.. and Myungsoo-Kyugsoo happens so suddenly, not a set up. But they are a lovely Soo Cooks with a familiar character. Haha

Everyone has been addicting to Chained Up, right?? Its a freaking good song!!
*thumbs up VIXX! *

Their other songs are really great and really addictive, like woahhh

And Ravi seems to make lots of income this time.