chapter 1.

Today is my first day. I'm honestly not scared or shy about it. Normally when you're a new kid you're usually supposed to feel all anxious and stuff, but I have nothing to be nervous about. My reputation wasn't really good at Sandbrooke catholic school. That's the reason my parents moved and sent me to this new school in Miami.

They were pissed that their daughter was the talk around town. My dad is a rich business guy or whatever you want to call him, and my mother is a doctor. They both don't want their daughter embarrassing the jauregui family. You can say I'm the badass. And I have no problem being label as that because well that's what I am. My sister Taylor is a freshman, cheerleader, and captain of the basketball team. My bother Chris on the other hand is captain of the football team and Mr . player in as other girls would say. I had alot of boyfriends at my old school, and well alot of girlfriends. I wasn't always like this though. I was once committed to a girl named keanna but she ripped my heart out and didn't care, and that's what made me this player.

As soon as I heard my alarm I got up. Wishing I would just go back to bed. "Why do schools in Miami have to start at 7:45am." I thought to myself as I walked to the bathroom across the hall. I looked in the mirror and did not like what I saw. I turned on the shower and slowly took off my clothes. I was taking my time because it was only 5 in the morning and my parents were already off to work. As I was drying myself I heard a loud bang at the door. "LAUREN!! Open up I have to take a damn shower it's already 6 and you take forever to do whatever it is that you do in there." I already knew it was Taylor by the high pitched voice that was yelling at me. I opened the door just a little bit so she was able to at least see a little bit of my face. "Geez, laur did you take shower in 90 degree water? What the hell?" She said with an annoying tone. Now I was the one getting pissed. "Just give me a sec Taylor I'll be out." And I slammed the door.

So I just stare blankly at my closet with absolutely no idea of what to wear. It's already 7:20. "Great" I mumbled under my breathe. "I'm gonna be late on my first day, how presentable." So with 20 minutes of deciding I just go with my black 1975 shirt, black leather jacket, ripped black jeans, and some black boots. People say I look intimidating in black so why not?

This is my very first book so feel welcome to comment any suggestions of what you guys should think I should do xoxo.
-kim