Do I know you?

A/N: The Italics are Spanish conversations going on between Elena and Angelina.

I was looking over a few files Hobbs team put together on O'Conner and Torreto. After my first night in Rio. The guys set up base at an abandoned warehouse, surprisingly the lighting still worked and it wasn't unbearably hot.

Since I was the only girl on the team, I was appointed the only room they had. It wasn't the cleanest, but it did have a desk and a bed. Which I spread out all the files I was given and started up my laptop.

I heard a knock on the door answering slightly with "Come in"

A Filipino man opened the door, I think his name was Wilks. However, I wasn't too sure since they rarely ever bothered me.

"Um, Hobbs wants to go over a few things. He asked if you were there too." He asked cautiously as I nodded my head slowly standing up.

He turned hastily out the door before I heard shouting.

"Hobbs, O'Conner, and Torreto were spotted."  I quickly strapped my gun to the holster before walking out of the room.

"Wilks, Chavez, Henry, go in the truck," Hobbs ordered.

"Rodriguez you're with me." He shouted opening the car door.

" What's going on?" I questioned on the route out of the warehouse. "A call from the police department informed us that the train was high jack. Two of the people portrayed for the crime was described as Torreto and O'Conner." I nodded but why would they High Jack a Train?

My thoughts were cut short when the truck stopped abruptly in which both Hobbs and I jumped out of the car.

His team was spread around doing things I wouldn't have thought I could do most of these things on my own. Since Hobbs was in front he had a flashlight. His hand reaches out to help me up. I glanced at it before slapping it away and grabbing the rail on the side.

I looked down at the floor. Burned tired marks. They were in a rush to get out.

"Plasma cutter." I looked up at Hobbs and he took a piece of metal from above.

"Check for a compressed portable gas tank," I said, walking beside him.

"Wilks, I want a list of every place in 50 miles that distributes compressed portable gas tanks." Wilks handed him a plastic bag putting the piece of evidence inside as he handed another file. Wilks was a very well-built African American man, who was very crafty with technology.

From the corner of my eye, I notice someone crossing over the yellow tape. I stood in defense, analyzing her since she was a few inches taller than me, with blonde hair. I slowly relaxed seeing her navy blue uniform , long navy blue pants, and black boots her hair was up in a ponytail.

"Officer Neves, we have been waiting for you." I looked over to Hobbs and then back at her. We?

Her eyes were cold also her face showed she doesn't favor his stupidity.

"You asked for me?" Her eyes snapped to me seeing it wasn't a 'we' situation.

"I did." I looked around and the crew was starting to come around as if the king was being threatened.

"May I ask why? My smile is not that great." A smirk pulled at the corner of my lips. I like her.

" Your husband was an officer who was gunned down. 6 months later you offered to join the force. You must be great. Plus I figured you were the only one in Rio who can't be bought. Am I right?" The look on her face when he talked about her backstory was distant but she held the cover. Hobbs has a lot of guts for digging into the past.