The Request

(I DO NOT OWN THE FAST AND THE FURIOUS FRANCHISE. HOWEVER, I DO OWN ANGEL. PLEASE ENJOY MY RE-WRITE.)

Six years ago, I woke up in the hospital with no memory of who I was and how I got here. The only thing I had was a bloody piece of paper that had the numbers 1327.

Four years ago, I joined the ranks with the Diplomatic Security Service earning the second-best in ranks under a certain agent named Luke Hobbs. We never crossed past much since he was always known for his physique and brute strength. While my beauty and brains were blown off by my colleagues.

It was another day at work when I sat at my desk sipping my coffee. "Morning Angel." I heard from my long-time partner, Elizabeth.

"Morning," I grumbled moving around the case files that were thrown carelessly around my desk.

"Didn't sleep again?" She smirked, I glanced up from one of the files, feeling uneasy another he looks it was as if she knew something I didn't.

Shaking my head slowly, breathing a deep sigh. "No not really, Jasper didn't get home until about 4 this morning and after that his phone kept ringing until six this morning." She laughed half-heartedly before pulling out another case file.

"Well, this came for you. I am guessing it is important since it came in overnight shipping." Her large Cheshire girn didn't settle the nerves building in my stomach as a grasped the file.

In big bold red letters, the word Urgent spread across the cream folder. It must be something important.

Cracking opening the folder, a mission objective along with one plane ticket slid onto my desk. My eyes widen as I looked over the mission.

"LUKE HOBBS!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Running a hand through my chestnut hair in frustration. It was a letter from the Diplomatic Head Office and order for a decree from my partnership with Special Agent Luke Hobbs. It was very short and didn't have much detail but Special Agent Hobbs was never a man of much detail. He wanted me to meet him in Rio de Janeiro in less the 6 hours.

" I guess it really did have to be overnighted"i groaned before standing up from my desk.

Elizabeth held a hand to her hip waving me off as I left to go pack.

I got home in less than 10 minutes, I rented out a one-bedroom apartment. It was cozy and small, but it was conveniently close to my job. My boyfriend Jasper who I've been dating for the past 4 years lives with me as well.

It wasn't until I walked through the door seeing him with one of the secretaries in my bed.

"Babe, Angel your home early!" He said panicked, as I just started throwing clothes in a bag.

"Yeah, got called on a job. So I needed to come home and pack." I hastily said changing my clothes to more comfortable look.

Rushing out the bathroom in my new clothing Jasper managed to put pants on while the slut was still laying in my bed.

He stood awkwardly as I zipped up my black duffle bag heading heading to the front door.

"Angel?" I heard Jasper call out to me as I walked to the front door.

I froze before reaching the door knob sighing.

"Jazz." I answered looking straight at the door.

"Are you okay with this?" He asked lowly. I bit my lip holding back my anger that was bubbling over.

Jasper was the first guy I was with since I lost my memory, he's been here for me through thick and thin. Even better he took me to every doctor appointment to try to get my memory back. He was my everything.

I turned my head slight my chestnut hair framing my face. "I hope it was best idea you ever thought of because by the time I get downstairs. Security will be escorting your and that bitch out clothed or not." I answered before swinging the door open and slamming it shut. One thought was on my mind.

'This is going to be a horrible trip.'