Glory

It was a short trip when I got on the plane. When the plane declared it was landing soon. I decided to change into all black cargo pants, combat boots, and a crew neck tank top. I threw my hair up in a pony tail having a few strands out.

"Prepare for cargo opening." I heard over the intercom. A deep sigh as I stood their waiting as they realsed the air pressure in the cargo.

I read over the folder that was presented to me this morning. Special Agent Luke Hobbs was on a mission to track and capture former Agent Brian O'Conner along with Mia and Dominic Torreto.

I glanced at their photos and felt like I met them before but I couldn't figure out where before a headache started to spread from the air pressure.

"Cargo opening." Sounded through the intercom bringing me back to original thoughts. The large door slowly opened leaving me a runway to walk on. I glanced looking at my surroundings and my eyes landed on him.

Hobbs was standing at attention his hands behind his back feet spread 2 feet apart. He wore his all black attire just like my own though he had a  vest and a belt. His tan skin glowed differently in the moonlight, the smell of baby oil assaulted my senses, you could call him a Samoan God but the attitude when he opened his mouth would kill the God part.

"Agent Rodriguez." I heard Hobbs yelled over the dying engine on the plane. He looked taken back seeing that I was the Agent he requested. A small smirk crossed my face before walking down slowly.

"Agent Hobbs, did you expect something different" I asked my grey eyes never leaving his brown ones. "I know you didn't call the agency just because of my eyes nor my appearance. So why did you drag me across the world?" I finished asking standing beside his 6'3 frame compared to my 5'5 height. My arms crossed as he recovered from his eye googling moment.

"It kinda was. Also you might be of some help in getting ahead of these people. I'm assuming you read the file. " He started, turning around to walk back to the army trucks lined up. A few other agents I recognized were working on a few thing inside the trucks.

"MEN! " Hobbs called causing everyone to stop what they were doing.  " This is Special Agent Angelina Rodriguez. I specifically requested her to be part of our team now. So treat her with respect ." Hobbs yelled to them, before he opened the car door giving me a good view of his toned muscles. A large file was thrown into my hands as Hobbs started talking.

"As you might know, one on the men we are tracking down was a former federal officer he knows everywhere your possible going to come from, and the other a professional criminal. Escaped twice spent half his life running from folks like us." I opened the folder seeing a few photos my file did not include.

My eyes harden as my lips came into a hard line. I felt a sharp pain came from the wound on my left shoulder as if someone was driving something inside it. These people felt so familiar, but I couldn't phantom where I have seen them before.

"What's your Point Hobbs. You dragged me across the country. So I can solve this case, and you take all the glory." A small smirk plastered on his face while I crossed my arms.

"Because you are the most sought out person to solve any problem and get the job done."
I rolled my eyes waiving him off already knowing how this is going to play out in the file report.

"Just show me what you got," I grumbled lowly.