"Aish!! Yah! I deserve an apology!"I say chasing her. She sticks her tongue out at me as she runs. I run even faster.

Finally I catch her by her arm.

"gotcha!" I say before we stumble into the coach.

groaning from the impact I look to see her staring at me. We were on top of each other. I just look at her suprised.

Then the door opens as someone yells.

"Ji yong ah! We're here! I also brought your favourite-" He stops talking.

Turning towards the door I find all my Big Bang members standing there, coughing. I gulp. Quickly getting off the coach I wave my hands.

"Hi, um...this isn't what you think..."

Daesung gives me a sly smile.

"You're quite bold aren't you, Ji yong ah"

Before I could reply, Ayu jumps off the bed almost yelling:

"It really isn't what you think!"

They all pause. Smiling they all make their way to Ayu, greeting her.

"Annyeong! Nan Daesung Ei lah go hea~"

(non formal way of introducing yourself)

"Nan Top!"

"Nan Seungri!"

"Nan Taeyang!"

(Nan: means I'm in korean)

"Hey guys what about me?" I say. They ignore me still greeting Ayu.

I shrug making my way towards her.

(Ayu's POV)

"So, what's your name?" Seungri asks.

I sit there fidgeting, trying not to open my mouth.

If I open my mouth..I might say something bad again....

"Ayu."

We all turn toward Ji yong. He stands there looking at me. He smiles.

I look back with suspicion.

Why was he smiling?

Deasung grabs my hands, Startled my thoughts get interupted as i stare at him.

"Anyways, Ayu Shii, You should come to the party we are having at yg entertainment tomorrow."

I think.

"Party? YG?"

"she doesn't know about big bang you babo's" Ji yong says from behind.

(babo: means stupid)

They all look at me and ahhs. I was still confused. Daesung now understanding the situation, looks at me once more.

"It is a party where all the members of a company called yg entertainment join and we have fun, so why don't you come too?"

I shrug still nervous and confused at the same time.

Seungri and deasung look at me pleadingly.

"Please come! we can introduce you as Ji yong’s girlfriend!"

I blush.

we both yell

"Yah! She/he isn't my girlfriend/boyfriend! " Ji Yong and I say.

They all laugh.

Hesitating for a second I make my decision. I shake my head as a no, but before they see me shake my head it was already decided.

"That's great! See you at the party Ayu shii!"

I open my mouth to protest but they were already at the door

Going out the door, Daesung says:

"This is a good chance for you to forget her, don't you think Ji yong ah?"

I tilt my head confused.

"Her?"

As daesung leaves, I look at Ji yong. His expression wasn't like him, as he had on a dark angry, yet sad expression.

It was only for a split second before he turns back to his happy bright side again.

I had to ask. Opening my mouth, before I could say anything, he smiles at me changing the subject.

"I will go make dinner. Go change your clothes, ok?"

Without a word I nod slowly. He gives me one last smile as he makes himself to the kitchen.

I sit there, still wondering.

"who is her? What made him be so...sad?"

《Hi guys! Did you like this part of the story? GD finally reveals his dark mysterious side. Who do you think "her" is? Stay tuned for the next chapter!