Part Six

Life Without Ash: Day Seven

It's been a week. A week of disaster, choas, you name it, I got it. Why? Why did she have to do this? She won't answer anymore to my texts or anything. Today is even a once day...

Once day. It's Sunday. Once Upon A Time is on. I don't even care if she rubs in my face that Henry has a love interest, or that Neal is dead, or if SwanQueen will never happen. I just want her back. Even her CaptainSwan rambling, I want her back.

I don't care that she interupts the show and texts while I'm watching. I don't care anymore I just want her back.

"Skyla? Are you okay?" My friend asks me in real life. I realized I was crying and that she show was about to start.

"Just thinking about Ash." I said to Jylian.

"Okay. The show is starting."

When the show ended, there was no notifications on kik. No one texted or anything. Usually there is around four people that talk during the show, including Ash. Yet, none talked.

I immediately texted Ash.

"Did you like tonights episode?" I asked. Then all of the sudden I was blocked from her. I burried my face in a couch pillow and I wanted to cry so badly.

"My mom is here." Jylian said after a couple of minutes.

I nodded, still having my head in the pillow. I lifted my head up to breathe and put a fake smile on. "Bye." I said.

"Bye." She closed the door behind her and I heard the car drive away.

Flashback

I woke up in the morning and grabbed my phone. I clicked on the kik messanger and it kicked me off of it.

"What the?" I said to myself.

I clicked on it again and it kicked me off. Stupid microsoft phone and their apps.

"Maybe it's just being stupid right now." I said.

I waited an hour and got back on. Still, kicked me off. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it. I clicked on it again, it worked.

"Hi!" I said. Then it kicked me off again.

"Ugh!" I screamed. I unintalled it again and reinstalled it.

"Kik isn't working, I have to leave. Bye." It kicked me off again, just after I sent it.

A day went by. Still like it. A week went by. Still like it. It drove me nuts! I uninstalled it and hoped that the group would notice my disappearance.

Two months went by, I lost that hope. Just then, I got a direct message on instagram.

It was a picture of the kik message. "What happened to you?" she asked. It was Ash. Thank goodness, Ash!!! I began to explain to her what happened, but she never texted back.

I waited for a new phone. I really want my kik friends back. A few more months went by and I finally broke the stupid phone.

"Yay!" I screamed to myself. Insurance covered my phone and after a week, I got a new one.

I first downloaded instagram, then snapchat, then... I founded kik. I was so excited.

"Finally!" I said to myself.

I clicked on the kik and typed "I'm back!!!" to the old roleplay group and our old messanger, hoping for a reply. But, it wouldn't send to the old messanger.

The messages read "maybe she got hacked" and things like that.

"They probably were talking about me." I said.

"No one uses this roleplay anymore. But I can get you to one that we use." A person said.

The icon looked familiar, but maybe I was wrong.

"I'm trying to get back into the group message. But it won't let me. Maybe I'm blocked." I said.

"Let me check." She said. "Nope. You aren't blocked."

"Oh." I said. I was sad. Maybe the group didn't want me on.

"Try getting on and getting off."

I did exactly that and it worked.

"I'm back!!!"