Part Two

Life without Ash: Day Two

I couldn't sleep last night. I knew that there was another reason behind Ash's disappearance but she wouldn't talk. I texted her on a private message but she didn't seem to reply. Ash didn't seem lile she was upset at all the day before it happened. But now... Now she was upset for no reason. Or was there a reason far greater then I could imagine?

"Have you spoken to Ash?" Zeze said, bored out of her mind.

"No. She won't answet but she read it." I said, trying not to cry. We were so close... But not close enough.

"Oh... Maybe she was joking and she accidently did it!" Zeze said, filled with hope.

"Zeze..." I started to almost cry again, her hope is so high. That gosh dang show got into our heads.

"She could have!!!" Zeze already started, and couldn't stop. Eventually she invited her back.

"Ash!!!!!!" I exclaimed, happily for a second.

"Stop trying." she left again and Zeze's hope was brought down.

"I knew it was to good to be true..." Zeze said

I got a notification from my kik points. I looked at it for a second "new offers" and closed out of it, getting back to the group. Getting those smiley faces used to be fun when Ash was around, so I would always rub it into her face of how many I had... But now I don't want any of them, not one.

"What am I gonna do tomorrow? I have school and I can't survive knowing Ash isn't going to be there when I am done." I said, bummed out.

What if I start to cry in front of everyone? Ash was the one to give me advice, know what to say, and to keep me strong. Now she's gone.... Will that part of me be gone too?

Flashback:

"I just had a pleasant conversation with my brother." Ash starts to say. "I asked him how to make friends... He said 'Be yourself.' then paused and said 'well, not 100% of yourself."

"Lol. I think youre great." Zeze said to her.

I was gone when this conversation hallened and wish I made it to give her a possitive image of herself, but when I came back, they went onto a different topic.

"I'm not great at making friends."Ash said.

It was true. None of us knew how to make friends. We were strange, I guess. Maybe it was because of OUAT.... Maybe it was our strangeness that brought us to OUAT.

"You made alot if friends here." Zeze was trying to make her feel better. Internet friends aren't the same, though

"Yeah well you never actually met me in person. It was easy talking to you, I knew we had mutual interests." It was true... When you talk to someone you don't know what you have in common with them but with us you just knew we were oncers and that alone had something to talk about for a while.

"When I walk home i always see this girl. I don't really know her, just her name. But I say hi to her everyday." Zeze was just being random now, it was funny how random she is.

"I just get really nervous and start ranting and then people kinda just walk away."

"Oh. I ranted about peanut butter today..."