The Nanny Job Ch.4

"Oh my... I so sorry, I wasn't looking! Oh gosh! Oh gosh! Is it bad? Where does it hurt?" I rambled nervously, as I dug in my bag for some tissues, I gave the poor guy a bloody nose. "Oh I'm so sorry, here let me help you..." I said, and gave him tissue.

"I'm Abby, by the way." he nodded with his head tilted back, and pinching his nose. "Maybe, we should go inside? You know to get you ice? And so that you can clean up." I said, he grunted in response, I knocked on the door a few times, before Jackson came.

When Jackson came he still looked the same, but "Miss Bower, how do y- Mr. Felix, what happened to you? Are you alright?" Jackson asked, so he knew him? "Jackson, I accidentally hurt him, we need some ice and his face needs to be cleaned up ." I said trying to get inside. "You did this Miss Bower?" He asked raising an eyebrow, "Uh it a long story... May I please come in?" I said a bit impatiently, he let me through, and I helped Felix.

When we got in Jackson left to go get an ice pack, and Felix and I went straight to the bathroom to clean up the mess. I grabbed a washcloth and put water on it. "Here, could you move the tissue?" I asked, he removed the tissue from his nose and I used the wash cloth to wipe away all the dry blood on his face. "There good as new, you can wash your hands." I said, he got up off the toilet seat and turned around to face me "Thanks, for helping me, I haven't properly introduced myself I'm Felix." He said while washing his hands "Jeez, my nose hurts. I think it's broken. Man you can really knock on someone's face..." he said looking in the mirror and examining his nose. "Look, I'm so sorry, but your nose isn't broken, if it was broken you would probably be in much more pain." I tell him, "Yeah it's fine, I wonder where Jack is, wasn't he suppose to come back with some ice?" He asked while looking at his nose one more time, only to cringe.

Once he was done fixing his hair.
I asked him to lead me to the living room, because I had such great memory, and I couldn't remember...

Finally after walking who knows how long we finally we here, "Say, you know your way round here quite well. Do you visit often?" I asked, "Uh I guess you could say that. So what'd you come here for?" He asked. "Well I'm suppose to meet Mrs. Ada- Joy, but I don't know where she is... or where Jackson is, and I don't know my way around the place so I'll probably get lost and I really don't want that to happen, because that would be really bad! So I can't find-" "Oi you speak a lot, common, we'll just have to ask Finn. He'll know where she is." He said, and the last part mostly to himself.

We walked through many halls, I couldn't even remember where we were. We stopped in front, of two dark wooden, intimidating big doors. They made me feel so tiny.

"I'll do the talking, unless he asks you. Ok?" I nodded my head to Felix to afraid to speak. He was about to twist the doorknob, when I grabbed his arm, and sent him a panicked look, "What do you mean, unless 'he' asks you? I just want to see Joy!" I said angrily, "Hey I'm just trying to help! I don't know where she is, and I don't want to search the whole house, so I'm going to ask him as in Finn!" He hissed back, I sighed "ok you're right, you're only trying to help and I'm being stubborn a-" I was cut off by the door opening, I squeaked and hid behind Felix. "Felix? What's wrong with your nose and who's behind you?" He asked I guess this was Finn and they new each other. "Hey Finn uh this is Abby!- he said while pulling me from behind and sliding his arm around my waist so I couldn't hide- She's what happened to my nose, oh and she's here to see Joy. Do you know where she is?" Felix asked him, "Well she should be in the garden... Why? Who is she and what is she here for?" He asked rudely, "She's Abby? Wait why are you here?" Felix asked me, I looked up and was met with dark grey eyes looking straight back at me, I quickly averted my eyes towards Felix and answered his question, "Well I'm here because I'm going to talk to Joy about arrangements for the children.... I'm going to be the Nanny. So may we please go to the garden? I'm very late." I said, exasperatedly. Felix looked a bit surprised, "Well good luck with those little demon- when the Finn sent Felix a sharp look he changed his word -I mean they can be a handful." After an awkward silence Felix spoke again, "Ok? Uhm yeah, let's get you to the garden... Follow me." Felix said, I nodded in agreement "Oi Finn you coming?" Felix asked him, he shook his head and walked away typing on his phone.

When we got to the garden it was sunny but breezy. We saw Joy sitting on a chair watching the children, while they played. Ashton had the same truck that I had seen him with last time, and the girls were playing on their mat.
I walked over to them and waved when Joy saw us, she smiled and waved back.

"I'm so sorry for being late, I had a little mess I had to fix." I said as I sat down on the grass. "It's fine dear, I was enjoying the sun. Jackson said you were a bit occu- Oh dear! Felix what happened to your nose?!" She exclaimed, and pulled him down to examine his nose. "Ma I'm fine, I just need some ice-" "oh Felix it's bruised, does it hurt?" Joy cut him off, "No I'm fine, it only hurts a-" "Good, go on now I need to talk to Abby, this is very important. Also tell Finn that he needs to come, he said that he'd be here the next meeting!" she quickly cut him off again. He rolled his eyes and nodded which earned him a smack on the back of his head, "Owwww!" he walked away rubbing his head.

We talked about the baby girls , and I took plenty of notes.
Ashton's schedule was fairly easy.
Then we started talking about Ashton's education, again everything was pretty easy. At the end of the meeting my head hurt, and I was really tired.

We talked about moving in, she showed me my room, she said she needed me to move in ASAP most likely by the end of the week, because she needed to get back to work.(She's a NewYork Fashion Designer!) my room was right next to the children's room. "Alright, I don't know if you can remember all of this but Felix will give you a grand tour. I'm sure you are very tired. I'll contact you, for our plans for tomorrow." She said, and walked me to the door.

When I got to the hotel I almost forgot to pay the driver. That's how tired I was. I took a quick shower, today was quite exhausting. I headed to bed and as soon as my head hit the pillow I was out...