Im back with news!!

Hey guys, it's me. I know it's been a while, and some of you are getting really restless wanting to know what's gonna happen.
Soooo I just wanted to update you on my condition - physically and writing-ly I guess haha.
I've been really focused on school for the past few months since I started high school, I've had cousins been born, deaths in the family, lots and lots of homework, and I wanted you to know that's why I haven't updated.
Not only that, but, in these past few months, I've been doing a little remodelling.
Of You & I !!
So I'm rewriting the story, from the beginning... Not deleting this one if that's what you're wondering!! I've just really grown as a writer and I want to make this as great as possible for you guys.. So I'm editing... majorly... And updating very soon, I promise.
I will also be posting updates of when I'm updating on my Twitter account! It's my personal yeah yeah but if you wanna know when the updates are, then give me a follow on Twitter ; @giulianaaa__ ... Not really sure if it's two underscores or one, but you can check both lol. And when I remodel the story, if you wanna send me cover ideas or even trailer ideas, I'd be more than happy to accept!
I'm very very sorry I haven't updated, but I will in short time I promise!
Thank you to those who stuck with me and will stick with me, I appreciate it lots... Until next time loves!

Xoxo,
Giuliana 💙💙💙💙💙