Chapter Seven

When she said spend the day together, I didn't think that meant she goes into several stores while I'm instructed to wait in the car. Our relationship just started and there's already secrets. She said it would result in a surprise at the end of the day, and I'm not a fan of surprises. A relationship must have trust, yet the last time I was told of a "surprise," it resulted in my house exploding and my whole family dying besides my father and I. Somehow, he's been strong for the both of us and has been a trooper of a dad. How did all these depressing thoughts suddenly enter my head? Hey! It's Boy Blunder. His wallet's sticking halfway out of his butt. I guess that's what he gets for going shopping in tights. He must be begging for attention to still be in his uniform. Since I know I'm likely going to have to have to give up being Red X, let's have some fun.

I grabbed my uniform and changed into it. I teleported behind Robin and subtly grabbed his wallet. He almost didn't sense me, but the keyword is almost. I made sure I was still completely behind him. As I kicked his butt, I teleported back into my car and watched his reaction as he got up.

"What the-?" He crouched and searched the perimeter as I was in the back of my car taking off my uniform. He took out his communicator and called the Titans to be on the look out for suspicious activity. Everything else he murmured, but who cares? Now to check out the contents of his wallet.

As I noticed, he obviously doesn't trust a bank. Look at all the cash in here. I don't care about the greens, but I do want to check out his personal stuff. A Picture of the team, how cute. His driver license picture is terrible, but wait a second. His name is Dick Grayson? Dude, we are much closer than we thought! Our families had dinner together not too long ago for business. His mom is hot! How did Princess Diana manage to rope Bruce Wayne? I guess it would be the same way Raven stole my heart. I admit I'm jealous that at least Robin has a mom. Anyway, back to the wallet. I found a list of all the criminals he has defeated without the team, with the team, and who he has yet to defeat. This guy is seriously obsessed. There were some credit cards, coupons to the pizza place, coupons to the ice cream parlor, a couple of debit cards, picture of his family, picture of Raven, a paperclip- a picture of Raven?

Though I shouldn't be, I could feel the jealousy rising up within me. Why would she give him a picture of herself? I checked the back and it said,

"Photo, yes, I took it and kept it.
I printed, trimmed it, and a secret I left it.
You don't know and will never find out,
Though I wish I could tell what it's all about.
I love you, I need you, you're my dream come true.
Raven, though I'm with Starfire, I'll always love you."

Who knew that Robin was a poet? This set is a two in one! He's right on one thing. He'll never have Raven, but I'll let him keep it so he'll always know what he doesn't have, but what I do have when he meets me again. Only, this time, Raven will be linked to my arm. Still, he can jump off a cliff and kill that crap poetry with it.

I walked to the front of the store and watched as the manager and one of the clerks refused to let Robin walk out with anything. He was steamed, and it made my day. A predicament suddenly occurred. Raven had just walked out of a pottery store with bags, heading to the car. I am so dead and STUPID to not bring my teleporter. I started to run for the car! I made it way before she did, but not without her knowing.

"Hey, were you spying on me?" She said that with a suspicious eye. Great. I seriously hope this won't be our first fight. I decided to tell her the truth.

"Well, I saw Robin and thought I'd have a little fun." I held up the wallet, and she laughed. "I had to watch him fail at the register." She laughed again then with her mind, placed the wallet in his R-bike. The Titans came, and we quickly got into the car. We watched as the other were miffed at him for just "forgetting it in his bike." Apparently he had called an emergency, and it was a false alarm. Cyborg went inside to pay for Robin's merchandise while the rest got into the T-Car to go home.