Chapter Six

I woke up to find a beautiful sunshine asleep and still in my arms. The amazing part is that she's not just a beautiful sunshine. She is MY beautiful sunshine, and I love her. I should make her breakfast in bed. Typical eggs and bacon or pancakes with sausage or all of the above? I slowly pulled my arms away from her and got out of bed. It felt lonely without her being with me. She may find me sweeter if I make her breakfast though.

I decided with eggs and bacon and began cooking. Everything looked and smelled delicious. I saw apples, and they looked to be an appetizing breakfast dessert. I cut them up and placed them in a bowl. When I looked up, large purple eyes and a slight yet graceful smile were in my peripherals.

"Good morning, Jason." Her smile, though invincible to the common eye, was too much to take in. It was leaving me breathless. I need to say something.

"Good morning, Raven. You look beautiful this morning. I was actually planning to serve you breakfast in bed." I'm somewhat astonished that I was able to deliver all of that and well.

"Thank you, but now that I am up, let's have breakfast together in the breakfast nook." I was not about to argue. I'll have breakfast with her wherever she wants.

"Sleep well?" Raven asked, rubbing her eyes. That tone. It's like she's asking, but she doesn't care. At the same time, she might and I'm just thinking she doesn't because it's so monotone. I don't care. I'll respond however I please. What'd she ask? Oh yeah.

"Definitely. Being in your arms just has a certain comfort that can make me feel safe and dead to the world. How about you? Did you sleep well?" If I keep staring at her and mentally slobbering, she'll think I'm too stupid and unworthy. Though really, I feel that she deserves much better anyway. I'm just going to keep talking.

"Look, It was the best sleep I've had in years. There's something extra special about you, Raven. You're perfect for me." I watched as she lightly blushed and tried to find words to say. I took the opportunity to steal her lips. She readily returned the favor, and I was ecstatic. We setup to eat our breakfast.

"Wow. For being a billionaire boy, you know how to cook well." I'm not that high and mighty. I had to do something. When everything you want is just handed to you, you have to entertain yourself in other ways. Though cooking is not what I would have originally picked, my mother insisted. I had already mastered everything automotive, so I reluctantly did it to appease my mother. My dad wasn't impressed.

"Thanks. Shows you that I'm not a complete snob." I smiled and together, we laughed. It was such melodious sound to hear. I am marrying this girl one day.

"Though I hate to bring in the depressing stuff up, is today the day I have a choice to do what I want?" It was a depressing point, but if she chose to stay, I would be the happiest man alive. I think I would also give up being Red X.

"Yes, today is the day. You know the basics of me, and I of you. Yesterday was the best time of my life, and I always want it to continue, but for now, that is not for me to decide." She was quiet for a few minutes then seemed to come with a conclusion.

"I want us to go out and spend the day together. When the day is over and our hearts are content, I will tell you my answer." She gave me a sly smile, and I couldn't help but smile back. She picked me! Right?

"First, let's do a little shopping, and I don't mean clothes." What exactly does that mean? I guess I'll find out.