Meet me at the edge ( cody simpson love story )

I went to bed that night thinking there wasnt much to look forward too the next day, because my parents were working till late, wasn't going to be much of a birthday spending it with my wee sister, but that morning, i woke up, slowely opening my eyes, and sniffing the air, i saw my mum standing over me with a home made breakfast, that moment when i saw her glancing at me with a big smile, i thought this birthday was going to be a special one, ''she said morning your dad and I have took the day of work to make this a special 14th birthday for you'', i sat up and gave her a big hug.

My mum sat down on the edge of my bed while i ate my breakfast, she spoke about what we were going to do then next minuit my dad being his self, pushes my door open, and makes it hit of the wall comes in my room with a big smile on his face and starts singing happy birthday as loud as he can, how much more embarrasing can he get, i just go pure red, but i thought wow thats sweet of him.

I finished my breakfast, and my little sister takes my dishes down stairs for me, and we all go to the living room, i have a big smile on my face when i enter the living room, it had been decorated and i saw loads of presents, ''are these presents for me i ask with the most cheesy grin ever on my face''

my mum nodded yes, i dig into my presents, i got lots of clothes, make up and jewlary but i was thinking to myself, these are all lovely presents but i really wanted tickets to go to a Cody Simspon concert cause he is my biggest idol, i love his singing and he is just amazing, i dont say anything about the tickets i just wished i got them, i say thanks for all my presents and give everyone a hug.

it was unushall that day but a good day everyone had been so kind, my mum was in a hurry for me to get ready normally she would normally let me stay in my pjamas all day, but i just go upstairs and get ready, i use all my new make up, and wear some of my new clothes, and i felt in a good mood so i also did my little sisters make up, my mum said we both looked very pretty, i blushed:$,

''Kerry Kerry Kerry the post just came through the door its for you' shouts my dad. i run down stairs and pick up a card i think ohh it loooks like its from my gran janet, didnt think it would be anything exciting till i opened it and there was 3 tickets to a cody simpson concert at 6pm today......