"I'm sorry" he whispered. A tear escaped my eye, pain and guilt washed through his eyes. He slowly kissed it away and leaned his head on mine.

"I'll tell you everything" he said. I pulled back, ready to listen.

He sighed and started.

"Magen was my girlfriend in the past, I've had my longest relationship with her." a sting of pain ran through my chest. Zayn held my hand kissed the knuckles slowly, making me smile at him a little, he gave a smile back.

"She cheated on me on our anniversary, with another guy. That's when I found out she was a slut and everything she said and did was fake" he looked down for a bit then looked back up again. Tears flooded his eyes, he pulled me closer so I was sitting on his lap.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to kiss her. She just did, it happened suddenly and I swear I pushed her back. She will never come between us again" and that's all I wanted to hear.

I smiled as Zayn continued on, a tear streamed down his face.

"I love you, Pray" he whispered.

I said nothing, he looked hurt but after a few seconds I leaned in and kissed him. It took him by surprise but after a while he responded making our lips perfectly fit. A pit of fire lightened in my stomach making chills a run through my body.

I pulled back and kissed away his tears, the same way he did to me.

"I believe you" I said.

He smiled, no grinned, no I think I could see his teeth fall out.

I giggled a bit when he pecked my nose.

"I love you so much jaan, you have no idea. I promise I will never look at any other girl again-" I cut him off.

"I'm hungry" I said.

"And I love you too" I said again, leaned in to kiss his cheek but at the last minute. He turned his head so he stole a kiss from me.0

"Hey"  A small smile forming on my lips as I pulled back.

"I love you" he chuckled.

"Let's eat" I said, ignoring his dominating stare. Heat rushed through my cheeks while I shuffled in his lap, trying to sit up.

I was going to get up but his strong grip stopped me.

"No, stay here. I want to feed you" he said while playing with my hands.

I chuckled a bit.

"What about you?" I asked.

"I'll eat with you, because im not sure you can eat this on your own" he pointed at the food. It sure was enough for the two of us.

"Yeah" I nodded.

He took one piece and dipped it in the gravy, blowed on it and held it near my mouth. I chewed slowly, taking in the wonderful taste. This is so good, juts wow.

This is heaven.

Zayn looked at me with hopeful eyes and I nodded in approval. He smiled and took one more.

"Are you going to force me to make you this for breakfast everyday? Did you make this just so you could ask me repay you?" I said raising an eyebrow. I swear if this is why he made this heavenly food. I will smack his face right here. Maybe.

"How'd you know?" he said making me gasp. He laughed out lout loud, his head flying back.

"I will never do that to you" he said, making me grin.

"Maybe" he said, making rain my eyebrows, making him laugh again.

"But-but, I don't know how to cook!" I whined in his lap.

"You don't know how to cook?" he asked, kind of shocked.

"Yeah, all I did in college was order pizza and eat ramen noodles" I said, making him chuckling. He kissed my cheek adoringly and held me tighter.

"It's ok, I'll teach you" he said, feeding me again.

I nodded smiling at him.

This time he made a weird airplane sound and tried to feed me. I started giggling uncomfertably, making Zayn laugh too.

"There's the beautiful sound" he said making me blush.

I took one piece and fed him, he bit my finger on purpose making me flinch a bit.

I looked at him with narrowed eyes. He took my hand and kissed the hurt finger making my smile than pecked my nose.

"Where is everybody else?" I asked, still sitting on Zayn's lap, him feeding me.

"They went shopping for the wedding day, its in two days you know" he said with a smirk. My eyes went wide, oh my god! Two days!

"I cant wait to make you mine" he whispered in my ear.

I blushed and looked down, biting my lower lip. He chuckled than kissed my cheek, poking my sides making me giggle.

"Your so cute" he sighed.

"Your mine, all mine" he said. My heart fluttered at his words, I think I'm getting too overwhelmed.

"I'm yours" I smiled and kissed him.

***

Yo guys!

I think this is my best chapter so far, I really like it.

Thank you so much for the feedback :)

Stay naughty ;)

Pray xx :3