Reassurance- Chapter 10

I woke up at 6am, just because. I hopped in the shower, put some leggings and a crewneck sweater on, and fetched my socks from my walk in closet. I then looked at my marble desk about 10 feet away from where I was, and I noticed my purple HP laptop. I squealed and almost jumped towards my desk in an instant. I opened the laptop immediately, and started checking my emails and started surfing the web. I didn't even know Carter put this in here. After the office incident with Breanna, we returned to the salon and I started destroying my office in a fit of rage. I smashed my laptop into pieces, but Carter replaced it with a better one. He's literally the best husband ever.

I went on Gmail and started to check my emails, when a certain email caught my eye. It was one from a man named David Ali, and he was a fitness coach. I clicked on it immediately, I had been looking for a fitness coach ever since I got pregnant with Caden. But with all of the moving we were doing, I couldn't make time for one. Now, I had all the time in the world.

I replied back to his email, taking his number down so I could call him later on. I then proceeded to check my other emails and surf YouTube until it was time for the kids to get ready for school.

*
*
*

"Rise and grind, mommy's princes and Princess!" I shouted down the hall. I heard groaning coming from all of their rooms, and I laughed evilly. I went back into the master bedroom to see my beautiful husband sleeping like a baby. I sat down next to his body and I started to kiss him all over his neck, and I could feel his member standing to attention. He opened his eyes, and they were dark, but attentive.

"Goodmorning, King." I smiled and kissed him again.

He blinked at me, but didn't say anything. I raised an eyebrow at him, then he smiled at me as his eyes went back to that honey brown color that I loved so much.

"Thats so scary."

"What?"

"Your eyes changing colors. When you're mad, irritated, sleepy, or working out, they turn to like a bergundy color. But when you're neutral, they're honey brown."

"I know, that's been going on since I was a baby. But all I gotta do is blink and regain some composure and they go right back." he said while stretching.

"Yeah, I've noticed. Its still scary though. Because it happens when we have sex too." I smirked. He chuckled and stared at me for about 10 seconds before getting up to go to the bathroom.

"What was that about?" I popped up and I followed him. He smirked and pulled out his member, standing in front of the toilet. I just stared, and for a really long time too.

"Damnit Lanay, now I can't even pee." he complained. I laughed, but I was still staring. He noticed me staring, then he stared at me. We made eye contact, but I looked away, blushing. We only had an hour and a half to get the kids out of the house and from the way I was feeling and the way he was looking, I was gonna use all of that time. My kids were more important than how we were feeling right now.

"Imma go get the kids ready, babe." I said softly.

"Okay love, Imma take a quick shower and then I'll go whip up some breakfast. He said, finally peeing. I nodded and left the room.

I got to the twins' room and they were already getting dressed. My big boys. I set out their chains and watches, then I left to go check on Kaden since he was the next room over. I peeked in and he was dressed, watching Teen Titans Go while sitting on his freshly made up bed. I silently thanked God, and I set out his jewelry as well.

"Mommyyyy, dadddyyy!!" Camille shrieked. I damn near sprinted towards her room and I heard Carter turn the shower off.

When I finally made it down the hall, I saw her sitting down on her bed shaking.