Early Bird

Abigail's pov
I woke up from the sunlight that came through my window.

I check my phone to see the time.It read 8:45am.Wow that sun woke me up real early today.I whispered to my self.

I got dressed and went down stairs.I made myself pancakes and put syrup on top.I decided to watch Once Upon A Time.My favourite show.

I sat their as my eyes slowly started closing, but I was forcing it to stay open.I yawned several times with my body getting very sleepy, but I forced myself to stay awake.

A huge plot twist happened in the show."Oh my god noooooo!"I yelled to my self causing my body to be wake up.

My stomach began to growl.I got up, walked over to the kitchen, and poured Froot Loops and milk in a bowl.I brought my bowl to the couch as I continued watching the show.

Soon the episode was done.I wanted to watch another episode but I had errands to do.

I finally brought my self to leave the tv and get on with my day.

I went over to Austin's house since the other day he was talking about getting the groceries done.So I figured we can do it together.I walked over to his house since he is only next door and rang the bell."Hey Abigail."He smiled going in for a hug.I hugged him back."Hey!Did you get your groceries done yet?"I asked."No, why?Are you gonna go do it for me?"He chuckled."No.Actually wanna go do it with me?Since I also have a list of things to buy."I said."Sure.Wait here."He said getting his keys and putting his coat and shoes on."I will drive."He said going to his car.

We ran into the grocery store as it began to rain.

We got our groceries done and headed back to the house.He dropped me in front of my house and, then reversed in front of his house.I giggled thinking it was funny.

I put the grocery away and remembered I needed to buy a new rug for the living room.

I got ready and left the house again and drove to Furniture Wonderland.They sold the best couches, rugs ect.

I walked in and saw couches,rugs and beds to my right and tables, chairs ect to the left.

I went to were the rugs were and fell in love with the first rug that caught my attention.It was hazel and had soft frizzy things poking up.I loved it.I read the price $400.Wow that's expensive for a rug.Well this is a name brand store.

I saw a man who worked here walking by me so I asked him to get me that rug out for me.He nodded and went to the back of the shop and came back with the rug rolled up with an elastic around it."Here."He said giving me the mat and walking away rudely."Thank you."I quietly said.I went up to the counter and bought the rug.

When I reached home I placed the rug on the couch.Since I wasn't able to put the rug because the other rug was under the couch and I wasn't able to move the couch.So I decided to call Austin and Vanessa to come help me tomorrow and then later we can catch a movie.