Meeting My Grandparents

Abigail's pov
"Get up and dance with me".My alarm clock sang. Before Ariana left she said she put my favourite song into the alarm clock to help me wake up. I guess, I really do miss my mother.Its lonely without her. I know I've only been with her for less than a week but she became really close with me, more  than I'd ever imagine! I hopped off my bed and opened my drawer and got my phone and ear buds.I put the ear buds in my phone and put my phone in my back pocket.I put on my favourite song and began to go down to the kitchen.

I decided to make myself egg.

I ate my egg while I listened to music blasting in my ear.

I heard a sharp knock on my door.I opened the knob and saw Austin standing in the cold with tears streaming down his face.I motioned my hand showing Austin to come in. After he came in I locked the front door."We need to talk".He muttered."Of course Austin.Tell me what's wrong".I said.He made his way to the couch with me following behind him.I stared at the black screen tv until I broke the silence between us."Austin what's wrong"?I repeated."Oh yeah.Well..well I needed to tell you this for a long time.I have a di..d..dis".Thats all he said as tears filled his vision.I hugged him tight."Why don't I make you something to eat and you can tell me when your comfortable".I said trying to cheer him up. He just sat their crying while he ate his peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

Austin's pov
I didn't know how to tell Abigail, I had a disease and that I kept it a secret for almost 4 months now. How sad would I she be knowing I told Vanessa, and not her. She will probably yell at me for not telling her. But I had to tell her.She deserved to know.

Abigail's pov
I didn't know what was wrong but I knew he was sad, so I didn't force him to tell me. He needed time.

I placed a peanut butter and jelly sandwich on the table.His favourite."Thank you Abigail".He said forcing a smile.I smiled back as I washed the dishes.

"Hey do you wanna watch a movie"?He asked."Sure!" I said."Any movie in mind"? He asked."What about Breakfast At Tiffany's"? I suggested. He nodded as he put the disk in. He and I sat beside each other watching the movie. After 50 minutes of watching the movie I fell asleep.My head placed on his legs.

Austin's pov
I could tell she was having a wonderful dream... I have to leave, I remembered. I have an appointment at the hospital today at 3:00 sharp. Vanessa was probably on her way to my house.I didn't feel right just leaving her on the couch.I turned the tv off and carried her up to her queen sized bed.I wrote a note on a paper as I made my way out the house.

Vanessa's pov
Ding dong. I rang Austin's doorbell.My driver waited till I got inside his house. His mother opened the door and let me in."Austin left almost two hours ago.He should be here soon".She smiled.I sat on the couch as she turned the tv on."What channel?" She asked as she flicked through channels."Channel 37 please".I said. She put the channel on as she placed the remote beside me."Thank you." I said."No problem sweetie.Would you like anything to eat or drink?" She asked me."I'm good thank you".I said smiling toward her.I watched the tv for about 10 minutes until a knock was heard on the door."I got it".I said running toward the door."Sorry I'm late.I was over at Abigail house." He apologized."Don't worry." I said."Mom we're leaving." He yelled closing the door behind him.

Abigail's pov
I woke up on my bed and read the time 4:00." Oh shoot.I was suppose to meet mom today".I quickly read the note beside me and got ready.

"Abigail I'm so sorry I had to leave.I had plans. I will make it up to you.I promise".

"You don't need to make up anything for me." I whispered to my self.

I got my socks on and slipped my running shoes on as well.

I knocked on my mothers door.The door jiggled open."Hey sweetie.I knew you would make it." She said hugging me tight." I wouldn't brake any promise." I said hugging her back."Well why don't you let me hang your coat. Make a good impression, as it will be your firs time meeting your grandparents." She said taking my coat. I walked down a long hall and saw an old lady. Who I assumed was my grandma. "Hi! Im Abigail". I said."Excuse me?I think your looking for your grandma. She is upstairs in the first room to your right." She said.I walked away really embarrassed. I peeked in to the room on my right and saw another lady, older than the First lady tying a man's tie as he sat on a wheelchair. I smiled and knocked on the door which was half way open."Come in." The lady said."Hello. Im your Abigail." I said hoping she wasn't another maid."Oh my god we've been waiting to meet you".She smiled."You look like a precious angel".The man said."Thank you! I've been waiting to meet you both as well." I said."Nice to meet you!Im Edward Butera".My grandfather said."And I'm Joan Grande".My grandmother smiled.